14

"Juliet, Juliet, wake up" Vinnie said rubbing the side of my cheek bone, "what time is it?"
"11:00 am" it's our last day in Hawaii, let's make the best of it" Vinnie said getting up out of our bed.

"I hate mornings" I said groaning as I stretched.

"wanna join me in the shower" Vinnie said smirking.

"not sex though" I said looking at my hands.

"That's fine, babe we don't always need to have sex, I love you no matter what" Vinnie said walking over to me putting his arms out for me to hug him.

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as I took my clothes off, Vinnie kissing my chin.

"I'll start the shower babe,"

You know how much I love you right?" Vinnie said swaying his body left and right holding on to my waist as the glistening, hot, steaming water trailed down his toned abs.

"And I love you to vin" I said giving him a small peck on his chest.

We continued to tell each other how much we loved each other, washing our hair and body.

"Vin, could I wear this?"

"Of course, I won't let guys look at you" Vinnie said wrapping his arms around my waist, his chest facing my back. As we looked in the mirror.

"God were such a hot couple" I said smiling.

"Indeed we are"

"Let's go to the beach, and take some pictures" I said grabbing Vinnie's arm.

ᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊᜊ

𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵.𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘯

Liked by 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘃 and 4,487,936 others 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵

𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵.𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘯 aloha🌺

𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘃 one lucky dude tbh.
⇡𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵.𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘯 one lucky girl tbh.

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼 k can I just look like u.
⇡𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵.𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘯 can i look like UUU.

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿13 dude she's insanely pretty. Wtf.

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿83 I don't know if I want to be her or be with her🧍🏻‍♀️🐲

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿82 SHES SO FINE BYE😭

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗳𝗽 YALL BE HATIN ON HER BUT SHE JUST BE LIVIN HER LIFE.