4

𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

Liked by 𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘆 and 16,576 others 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 #vinniehacker and #julietkenzington spotted talking and laughing as they both left Boa steak house together👀 thoughts?

𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 #vinniehacker and #julietkenzington spotted talking and laughing as they both left Boa steak house together👀 thoughts?

𝗞𝗼𝘂𝘃𝗿 there legit best friends. it's not like it was a date or something we were all there having a good time. Leave them alone for once.

𝗡𝗼𝗮𝗵𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗸 bro now this is just sad:(

𝗔𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗴 LEAVE EM ALONE FOR ONCE.

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗲 I SHIPPPPP

𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 JULIETS SO UGLY VINNIE COULD DO BETTER.

ꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺꕺ

'You've got to be kidding me' I sighed holding tears back, as I got out of Charlis bed.
All I wanted to do was just scream and kill the person who ran tiktokroom.

My eyes started to get blurry and I could feel the tears form. 'Fuck don't cry Juliet' I whispered to myself, holding my head back.
I didn't want to wake Charli up and I didn't know if Vinnie was awake. So I only had one other option.. Aurora, Aurora was my older sister, who had a life of her own back in New York, where I was originally from. But she could always comfort me no matter how far away I was.

➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎➶︎

Aurora💫

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘁🤩
Hey I need advice.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮💫
Okay?
About what?

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘁🤩
The acct tiktokroom keeps on tracking me down and posting stuff abt me and Vinnie when we are nothing but best friends . We've both made it obvious that nothing of the sort is going on. They legit posted a pic that a paparazzi had gotten of me leaving my apartment complex ‼️
Idk what to do. I'm a crying mess rn .

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮💫
Jules I'm so sorry. Ignore it ALL
anytime ur out in public don't make eye contact with the paparazzi. trust me it'll all go away.
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 10:13 𝘢𝘮

⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈
What kind of Advice was that? I questioned myself. I was sitting against the wall in Charli's bathroom when I heard a knock. 'Shit I'm a crying mess right now' I thought to myself.
"Uh who is it?" I asked trying to wipe all my tears off as quickly as possible. "It's charli" the voice responded.