11

HEYS GUYSSSS!!! ok so there will be a note when to play the song so don't start it now I'll tell y'all when to start it!!!!? K BYEEE
///////////////////////////////////

"WAIT YOU GUYS ARE GOING ON A DATE!?" Charli screeched over FaceTime.

"I know!.. to be honest I'm kinda nervous."

"Why?"

"Because after all this time we've been best friends we're now going on a date"

"well yeah but, atleast you guys know eachother"

"yeah so then what's the point of a date? isn't it usually to get to know the person...?"

"Juliet, I can tell your very nervous and no and yes it can be to get to know the person or if you guys wanna go farther and actually start dating"

"Yeah I guess your right"

"What are you wearing? For the date."

"hold on let me put the dress on"

you got out of camera view and went into your closet taking the towel off of your wet hair, and slipping the dress on."

"Here"

"JULIET ITS SO PRETTY OMG HE'S GONNA DIE"

"He better" you said smirking.

"Oh girl he most definitely will"
"I'll let you go so you can get ready.. bye babes"

"Bye char, I'll call you in a bit" I said before hanging up.

I turned on music and got ready, blow drying my hair, curling it, doing my makeup, and getting dressed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

𝗩𝗶𝗻💙

𝗩𝗶𝗻💙
Hey I'm almost ready, don't be in a rush
I'll be there in about 45 minutes:)

𝗕𝘂𝗴𝗴𝘀😍
Sounds good, see you in a bit❤️

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
'Fuck' I said to myself 'I gotta send Kiera episode one of "social internet" so she can edit it and get it ready to be posted.'

I quickly ran over to my laptop opening my emails as I transferred episode one to Keira.

'There we should be good' I said clicking "send"

I got on my last minute accessories before taking pictures in front of my mirror.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵.𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘯

𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘯