He rolled his yes. "So you are lucky that a kid fell for you and not me? I am way more handsome than him." He argued.

"Yeah but he is cuter and you don't like being called cute. So, I might be liking him more than you." I joked as we reached the thrones that were set on an raised platform with steps leading up to it. Behind it was a black, velvet drape with the Demon's kingdom symbol.

He guided me up the stairs "You are doing great." He said before we turned, facing the crowd that seemed to have multiplied now that I had a clear view of them.

"I am glad that you all are present here despite the short notice." He started, his strong voice carrying throughout the entire room. "Firstly, as you all know, we had decided to work with the werewolves to stop the vampires but due to certain issued that occurred there, it has been called off."

Murmurs break out among the crown as they all start making assumptions of what happened. "But," Alexander continued and everybody stopped talking. "We are strong on our own. Together, we can make it and we will be ready for when the time comes. We will stand strong, with each other and won't be defeated."

They cheered in approval of Alexander's words, their heads held high as if they would be ready if the vampires or any other creature struck an attack right now but what was truly mesmerising was the solidarity amongst them. There was this bond between them that could be felt everywhere.

Once the crowd quietened down, Alexander spoke up again. "Also, I found my mate- Analise Royal." Their eyes shifted from him to me in a split second and I steeled my spine, meeting their gaze. "The youngest daughter of the Royal family."

Murmurs went off in the crowd as they studied me as if I was an alien from another planet.

'Well, you are a different creature and in a different kingdom.' Cresent commented.

"Your turn to shine." I looked to Alexander as his hand around my waist disappeared when he took a few steps back, giving me the floor to speak. He shot me a reassuring look and a soft smile.

The murmurs died and I took it as my opportunity to start talking. "It is my pleasure to meet you all. I understand your concern and doubts about who I am. They are valid." I stop, letting my words sink. Their gaze are intense as they analyse every syllable that comes out of my mouth.

"But, I hope you won't make conclusions without knowing me first." I said firmly. "The history between our people has always been a rocky one. As difficult as it might prove to be, I hope you call look past that. Due to certain issues, I am no longer associated with the Royal werewolf family." I tried to put it out in the best way possible.

"Those who were present can surely support my words for they saw what happened." I added. "We don't really know each other but rest assured that I will never do anything that will bring harm to this kingdom. I am on your side and promise to stand by you all against any dangers we might find ourselves up against."

"I am sure that together, we will overcome any obstacles thrown in our way. I hope you can put your trust in me and I will do everything in my abilities to stand up to your expectations. I only wish for the best of your kingdom."

I unconsciously bit my lip as I ended. From the corner of my eyes I saw Adrian and a few others who were at the castle cheer and soon everyone joined in, clapping and cheering. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Our kingdom. It's our kingdom little wolf." Alexander said as he came to stand by my side, holding me close to him.

"I love you." I found myself whispering to him, averting my eyes from the crowd.

"I love you more." He met my eyes.

"We hope you enjoy this night and feel free to ask us any questions that you have." He said once everybody calmed down.

The party continues as we took our seat on the thrones. It was the first time I ever sat on a throne and the feeling was exhilarating. I felt powerful, in control and just me. It felt like I was one with the throne and it was a part of me.

"Analise." Adrian walked up the steps with a gorgeous girl by his side. "Meet my mate, Roselia. Roselia meet Analise."

"Hi. Nice to meet you." I offered her a polite smile.

"Hello your highness." She bowed slightly.

"Please, drop the formalities." I laughed.

"You know something Ana?" Diana said as she came around Adrian. "I still wonder how such a great girl like her got mated with an idiot like him."

"The same way Alex got mated with Analise." Adrian said, mocking Alexander who just gave him an unimpressed look.

"I also wonder how I ended up with him." I joked around, earning a glare from Alexander, making us laugh. "Keep lying to yourself." He mumbled under his breath as he took my hand in his, pressing a light kiss on my knuckles.

"Don't worry. I wonder the same thing about us all the time." Roselia chimes in. "Hey!" Adrian protested. "Don't look so happy. I already feel bad for the guy who will be is unfortunate to be our mate." Adrian said to Diana. The latter showed him the middle finger before leaving.

A few moment after Adrian and Roselia's departure, I saw Owen, his mother and a man coming our way, the former sauntering happily.

"Your highnesses." The man greeted us. "I want to apologise for Owen's behaviour earlier."

"Please, don't worry about it. He is a really precious little boy." Owen approached me. I looked at him, confused as he stood in front of me, extending his hands and a small laugh escaped me at his cuteness.

"Owen." His mother reprimanded as we realised he was asking me to pick him up.

"It's fine" I said as I picked the little guy up.

They looked at me, slightly taken aback.

"You will be a great mother one day your highness." His mother said and I blushed while looking at a smiling Alexander.

"So little guy, you think she is pretty?" Alexander asked Owen.

"Yes. very pretty." He said confidently and his parents laughed at his antics when ne nodded.

"Too bad little one but she is mine." He ruffled his hair causing Owen to squirm.

"Don't listen to him." I swatted Alexander's hands away. "He just likes to brag. You are way handsome than him and let's not get started on how cute you are." I said and he giggled.

"What is bothering you?" Alexander asked me as we watched Owen and his parents walking away from us.

"Nothing." I sighed. "Just wondering how my life would be if I had a family like his."

"You have a family Liz and it is just not me. Everyone here is your family." He pressed a light kiss on my lips.

More people came. Some congratulated us. Others expressed their doubts about the vampires, the werewolves and even about me to which I was more than glad to reply. I would rather they say it in front of me than behind my back and in turn worsen whatever rumours they had about me. Overall, I really liked meeting them.