sleepy on set S.J

SLEEPY ON SET

WARNINGS: none that I'm aware of let me know though

CHARACTER: your name is y/n or Louise and you're 4 years old and a child actress you also grew up with the marvel cast as as soon as you were born you were put into acting, your parents never cared about you only the money so the marvel cast became your family and even once you called Lizzie and Scarlett and chris E mommy and daddy because one your character calls Lizzie mommy and Scarlett mama and because Chris is like a Dad to you.

REQUEST/PLOT: it had been a long day on set and you were really tired and didn't want to film anymore, you just wanted to go to your trailer and sleep and have cuddles with Lizzie, scar or Chris E

LIZZIES POV

"Come on Lou, just a little longer hunny and then you can go to sleep," I tell Louise who was leaning against me half asleep in the middle of a scene.

"Nu! tired!" She huffs holding onto my finger her eyes getting watery. "I know you are but we only have a few more bits to film and you're doing so well," I say to her now crouching in front of her, I hated making her film when she was tired as she's still a kid but we really needed to finish this scene.

"I'll give you sweeties if you film this scene," I tell her and I see Scarletts head shoot up looking my way giving me a slight death stare as she doesn't let us give Lou candy after a certain time otherwise she won't go to sleep but Louise perked up at the idea. "Ok but onwly if chu prowmise," she responds. "I promise," I reply holding my pinky out and she connects her pinky with mine and she gets up.

We start filming again, Lou acting amazingly as always but I could see she was fighting sleep. "You're doing so well sweetheart," the director praised as Louise finished part of the scene.

We were almost done but Lou was not having it anymore she was now sitting on the floor crying. I come over to her and pick her up bouncing her against me and rubbing her back. "Maybe it's enough for today," I suggest as Lou cried into my neck holding onto my shoulder. "Yeah, you all did great today! We'll see you tomorrow," the director says and ever starts to pack up.

Me, Scarlett, Chris E, Chris H and Seb made our ways back to the trailers that we could change into our regular clothes and where we put our costumes so they don't get damaged, I was also still holding Lou who was half asleep. "Lou, I'm going to change you into your pyjamas ok," I tell her laying her on a couch that was in there. I quickly changed Lou out of her costume and into her pyjamas, I also wrap her in her blanket. "I'm just going to get changed Lou, stay with Chris," I say going into a small room to change.

LOUISES POV

Chris (E) pulled me onto his lap and I snuggled into him holding his shirt and ducking my paci, Scarlett had given me as I felt my eyes get heavier again. "You can sleep, sweetie," I hear Chris tell me as he rubbed my back.

Chris is like my daddy, he always protects me, he always gives me cuddles, he tries to do my hair but fails and sometimes succeeds and I love him so much so I snuggled into him having a firm grip on his shirt as I fell asleep listening to his heart beat.

———————————————
author talks
I promise you I am doing requests now, I just was watching mcu TikToks and decided to do this idk why lol but ok you enjoy it
(652)