Marineford

(Ex. Pic of shin (aka (y/n), pic not mine, credit to artist)
———————————————————————————
(Once again, one piece does not belong to me, and I will change the story for my book a bit)
———————————————————————————

Mihawk blocked Luffys path towards ace, before Mihawk could swing an unfamiliar figure appears before them and stopped Mihawks slash, it was a woman with long crimson hair wearing a fox mask. She had blocked Mihawk 'the strongest swordsman' with a single long sword, without budging.

Mihawk looked at the girl with a surprised look which quickly faded,
"Who are you girl?"

Mihawk asked while our swords were still crossed,

"Hmm, who am I indeed, although I can't tell you my name just yet you can call me (y/n)"
I giggled before stepping back and turning towards luffy,

"Oi luffy, I'll take him of your back for a bit so hurry up and continue towards ace"
I said while I turned to look towards Mihawk again.

Luffy nodded and continued on his way towards ace,
"Well then, Hawk-eye~ you'll have the honor of fighting me before you can fight him"

"As long as your not boring then I don't have a problem with that."
Mihawk said while he charged towards me ready to swing

*giggle* "then how bout this, I'll take some boredom away and you go on a date with me, hahah"
You blocked his attack

He looked at you confused and uninterested, but continued to strike at you with his big sword
You continued to fight him for about 20 mins before you noticed that luffy almost made it.

You stepped back and sheathed your long sword,
"I guess this is where we part ways hawk-eye, then please give me an answer later~" *chuckle*

You left and continued towards the direction of Ivankov, it didn't take long for you to find him and when you did he was shocked to see you,

"What are you doing here I thought you were in the new world, S-"
Before he could say my name I told him to be quite,

"I'm (y/n) right now ivankov, so please don't blow my cover, also I came back a month ago from the new world"
You told him as you walked closer to him

"Did dragon tell you to come, and help rescue his son?"
He asked while using death wink on some navy soldiers

"Nope~ let's say I came on my own accord"
You stood and looked towards the direction of luffy and ace
"I guess it's almost done"

I took out my long sword and fought back some navy soldiers helping ivankov and the rest move forward this went on for another, 30 mins before luffy reached ace. He was able to unlock his chains before the cannonballs hit them, ace was finally free the only fight they had left was to return to the ship.

When they finally arrived Akainu started provoking ace making him angry, it didn't look good so I started moving closer just in case something bad happened.

Sure enough I had to intervene before akainu could penetrate ace,
"Well well well, aren't you a bit feisty, is it because of your devilfruit hahah"

Akainu was not expecting someone to block him so he stepped back,
"Who are you, and why are you helping these criminals!"

Before I could answer, I hadn't noticed that my mask had caught come lava so it started to burn. It was to late to save it so I took it off and threw it to the side, I looked up and from a distance I could tell Sengoku was mortified.

"Haha Sengoku you should see the face your making right now, it's a face that would make my brother laugh awfully hard"

Everyone turned to look at Sengoku with curiosity as to who I was and how I new Sengoku. He grabbed a speaker snail and started to speak to Akainu,

"Akainu!, step back she isn't someone you can take, and she is someone we weren't expecting to show up in our problem"

"Huh! But Captain Sengoku, the criminals are right behind her I could just take her out with them!"
He said as he turned to look at you once again

"Akainu!! I said you can't take her, that women is someone we weren't expecting, she is Shin, part of the revolutionary army as well as the twin sister of shanks, she has a 4,000,000,000 berry on her head, a bounty that is right behind shanks, her brother!"