You again

4YEARS LATER
so basically digitour ended 3 years ago.cameron saw a lot of my shows we are really close now.we moved out of our house and moved to florida and got a beach house for me,kate,colleen,mahogany,cam,nash,jacob,daniel,and the jacks.we are all so close!!!!!i haven't talked to shawn since the fight .(WHENEVER I SAY FAM FOR NOW ON THAT MEANS THE PEOPLE I LIVE WITH)the fame try to get me to talk to him but i dont.whenever they go to visit him i never come.i tell them to don't even bother talking about him cause i don't care.anyway,i just picked up fame from the airport cause the went to visit shawn.when i see them at the airport i see 2 people behind them.then i notice who it is WHAT THE HELL ITS SHAWN AND ADRIANA THEU MUST OF BEEN DATONG ALL THESE years and the didn't bother to tell me they were coming!!!!my facial expression turned from happy to sad.
CAMS POV
We all decide to surprise Madison and being shawn with us.so they could maybe go back together.but we just found out he is engaged to the girl he cheated on madison with oh great!
MADISON POV
when they all approached me i gave am a hug but not shawn and his girlfriend.shawn said "hey what about me".i just Said hi.
SHAWNS POV
omg madison is so gorgeous how could i do that to her?to be honest i don't Lillie Adrian I'm just dating her to try to forget
about madison it didn't work well cause i think about her everyday like when i kiss Adriana i picture madison.wen me and Adrian kiss i don't fell the sparks i felt with madison.i am dumping Adriana today!!!!!!