bye shawn

CAMERONS POV

After I through Madison in the water she didn't come up for a while I went under water and grabbed we d her I think she hit her head on the rocks and knocked out.I brought up to shore and she started coughing.I sighed in relief and told her "I'm so sorry".she said "it's fine butthole.".he laughs

At my mischievous remark.then the door bell rang I went to answer it it was daniel skye with a bunch of suit cases.me and cameron gave him weird looks and then said come in.daniel said "I am also your brother we are all related can I stay with y'all?"me and cam were shocked and called our mom she said it was true.we told daniel sure. Then another knock was on the door it was Jack and Jack. Jack culinary said "we were wondering if Madison and Daniel would like go go to digitizer tour with us for a year and a half.we would leave tomorrow".me and Daniel said "we would love two".apparently shawn overheard because he said "WAIT WHAT I WAS GONNA ASK U TO COME WITH ME TO MY TAYLOR SWIFT TOUR FOR A YEAR AND A HALF".I told him"we need to break up long distance never works".I went to him and hugged him he hugged me back and started crying gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "I will always love u I am gonna wait for you goodbye left then he walked towards the door.he said "don't follow me babe goodbye don't forget about me if u really want to split up I guess I have to bye beutiful"and with that he slammed the door and left.I was just about to run after him but daniel stopped me and hugged me tight.I fell to the floor and Colleen ran in i told her what happened and she just hugged me and said "sh it's gonna be ok". Colleen helped me pack my stuff and load it in the tour bus.we then sat on the couch and watched netflix.the dokr opened and someone slammed a girl on the door and started kissing her and taking off her clothes,and she was kissing back.it was shawn,Colleen went and slapped him.I screamed"GO FUCK UR SLUT SOMEWHERE ELSE ASS HOLE".he said "YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL BITCH  SHE KISSES BETTER THAN U ANYWAY".he walked out with the girl and slammed the door.i saw cameron by the dokr with a shocked face.he ran up to me and said "that douche isn't worth it".I fell asleep in Cameron's arms.

SHAWNS POV

Why is Madison being such a bitch I was just trying to have some fun with my new girlfriend Adriana.yep that's right I got a new girlfriend the same day mine broke up with me I don't even care about Madison anymore.

MADISONS POV

The next day..

Cameron shook me to wake me up.he carried me to the tour bus and laid me in my head.then cameron and Colleen said goodbye and left the bus started moving.I got out of my bed on the bus and everyone screamed "MADISON IM SO SORRY WE HEARD WHAT SHAWN DID!!"I told then thanks.this 's going to be funny I'm going on tour with my bro and best friends:daniel skye,Aaron carpenter,taylor Cardiff,Dillon Rupp,skate,Jack and Jack,Jake flushed,Matt Espinosa,Brent and Brice Rivera,kenny,sammy,and Andrea,and mahogany.this is gonna be so much fun!#