Σ੧❛ 𝘒.𝘐𝘻𝘢𝘯𝘢 ❛✿ 𝘈 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵

izana x fem! reader
tw| blood
______________

Today was the 30th August, Izana had officially turned 18 years old today.

He woke up from deep slumber, rubbing his eyes to search for his phone, hoping to receive a new text message from you. He completely passed out last night due to exhaustion after a long day.

His face turned into a frown, restarting his phone and lightly slapping it.

There was zero text messages nor missed calls from you.

Did you forgot about his birthday? That would be quite impossible, you never forgot his birthday. In fact, you'll always make sure to be the first one to wish him.

Curiously, he texted you first.

He sighed in disappointment, so you did actually forgot?

The aching pain in his heart, the feeling of abandonment was starting to creep up to him again. He didn't like it, not even one bit.
___________________________

YOUR POV

You left your house, on your way to the cake shop that your friend owned.

"Welcome, oh? Y/n!" Mio ran up and hugged you tight.

"Whatcha here for?" She asked after pulling away, going back behind the counter.

"Hm, do you perhaps have any blueberry cheesecake? It's my boyfriend's birthday today and i need one as soon as possible."

She nodded, excitedly taking it out of the fridge where the rest of the cake was stored in.

"Is this okay?"

"Perfect!"
_______

After dropping the cake back at home, you immediately went out again.