Chapter 13

"Aftermath Eruption: Second Date

"After the night party in St. Freya Academy has ended, Both Ben and Bella were sleeping peacefully together on their bed in their room, after the night party, a new morning is approaching as we're seeing Ben is inside of their room, He was thinking about what he and Bella should be doing during their free time, then he thought about them going out on their second date together, yet, which places would they be going to, Ben heard the door opened and he noticed Bella"

Ben: Bella.....? *Looks at her*

Bella: Hey Ben..... What are you doing, were you thinking about something.....? *Looks at him*

Ben: Mhm..... I was thinking about where we should be spending our time on our second date together, yet, I don't know which places we should be going to......

Bella: Hmm..... What about we could go to the park and the beach on our second date Ben, they'll be great to be visiting on a date together.....

"Ben thought about it, the park and the beach doesn't sound too bad for a date right? Ben nodded to Bella as he told her that he'll wait for her at the front gate of St. Freya Academy, sometime had passed as Ben was waiting for Bella as she's trying to wear something for their date, the weather was beautiful as the sun is settling down as the moon was appearing on the sky, Ben heard Bella was coming as he looks at her, Bella was wearing her old battlesuit that she was wearing during the second war"

Bella: I'm sorry for making you wait, Ben..... I was trying to find something to wear, so I had to wear my old battlesuit.....

Ben:  *Caresses her cheek* There's no need to apologise Bella, it's alright, you still look really beautiful in your battlesuit..... *soft smile*

"Bella was blushing while looking away embarrassed, Ben holds her hand as Bella holds his hand, they were going to Soukai city to starting their second date together, sometime had passed, they were going to the park of Soukai city, the park is lively with trees and even a cherry blossom tree, many humans were having their time as kids were playing around the park, some were even feeding the ducks in the rivers"

"While they were walking around the park, Ben thought about giving some bread to the ducks, Ben grabbed some bread and breaks it into pieces and throws it into the river, the ducks heard it as they were racing towards it, Bella grabbed some bread and breaks it into pieces and throwing it into the river, the ducks heard it and rushed towards the bread"

Bella: This is probably the most enjoyable things to do, feeling the little ducks is kinda fun to be honest..... *Looks at him*

Ben: Mhm, it's sort of fun to be feeling the little ducks in the river, so..... What about Sirin and the others, where are they.....?

"Bella told Ben that Sirin and the others were shopping around Soukai city, after spending their time in the park, they were going to the beach of Soukai city, Both Ben and Bella arrived at the beach that was outside of Soukai city, they noticed the beautiful sunset and there's was no one in the beach, it's likely that this beach is only allowed for the valkyries and knights"