Chapter 3

"...Uhh..." was all you managed to get out. There were four people sitting inside the room. A green-haired girl with matching green eyes. She was beautiful, and she looked like a doll. Then, there was a tall boy with brown hair and deep blue eyes. He looked like he was a senior.

A pink-haired girl with wide pink eyes. She wore an oversized sweater, and looked very cute. But then, there was a boy. He had brown hair, and big amber eyes. He wore a yukata. What made your skin crawl was the fact that he was floating, along with some weird black orbs.

"I'm...sorry. Am I intruding?" you mumbled. The green-haired girl turned her neutral face towards you and shook her head. "No, not at all. We're always looking for new people to join our club. Please, come in, " she spoke softly. Your E/C eyes widened in surprise at that.

"Club? This is a club? Oh, uh...I didn't know that, " you said awkwardly, rubbing the back of your neck. The girl nodded at you. "We're called the Broadcasting Club. We've been lacking in members, so it would make my day if you could join, " the girl didn't look that eager.

You just assumed she wasn't good at expressing her feelings. The tall boy walked over to you and took your hand. "Please do join us. I'll go on a date with you if you do~" he said in a flirtatious tone. You grimaced and shifted your eyes in discomfort at the boy.

The green-haired girl smacked the boy upside the head, a mildly annoyed expression on her face. "Natsuhiko, must you flirt with everyone you see? Stop bothering them, " she said. The boy, who went by the name of Natsuhiko, rubbed his head with a goofy smile on his face.

"By the way, my name is Sakura Nanamine. May I know your name?" the girl, who was apparently named Sakura, asked. "Ah, yeah, my name's Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you, Nanamine-san, " you said, a small smile adorning your features. Sakura nodded, also smiling.

"You can just call me Sakura, " she reminded you. You nodded, and your eyes shifted to the two people in the back of the room. "Um...Sakura-chan, who are those people? Are they part of the club too?" you asked. Sakura seemed shocked by your statement, as her eyes widened.

The pink-haired girl and floating boy stared at you too. You felt a little awkward. "Umm...did I say something wrong?" you mumbled quietly. "No, no...it's just that, you can see them?" Sakura asked. You raised your eyebrow and nodded. Natsuhiko was also shocked.

"Is there a problem with that? What, are they ghosts or something?" you said that last part jokingly, and laughed a little after you said it. "Hehe...the thing is...yes, we are!" you felt a gust of wind, and suddenly, you saw amber eyes staring into yours. You backed away.

"What..? Come on, you can't be serious, right?" you said. The crossed his legs in the air and shook his head. "Nope! We really are ghosts! Both me and Mitsuba!" the boy said, a childish smile on his face. You stared up at the childish boy, your eyes wide with fear.

"But, if you're ghosts, how can I see you!? Are you doing that thing in horror movies, where you make yourself visible?" you demanded. The boy shook his head. "No, I don't know how to do that. I don't think ghosts in real life CAN do that!" the boy said, raising his arms.

"So...what are you gonna do now? Kill me?" you said, backing up. The boy was silent for a moment as he stared you up and down. "No, I don't think I'll kill you. You're a part of our club!" he said, floating over to you. You flinched as his face was inches away from yours.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around you, clinging onto you like glue. "Wah-hey!" you shrieked, wriggling in his grip. "Yayy, we have a new member! It was getting sooo boring without another person!" the boy exclaimed cheerfully, his cheeks flushed with happiness.

"Tsukasa, get off them, " Sakura spoke up. Tsukasa pouted and detached himself from your body. "Uhh...so, your name is Tsukasa? And, I believe you said her name was Mitsuba? you said, pointing at the pink-haired girl in the back. She looked at you with a hurt expression.

"Uhh, L/N-chan, Mitsuba is actually a boy, " Tsukasa said, putting a finger on his cheek. You stared at Mitsuba. "Oh! Umm, I'm sorry for assuming that you were a girl!" you quickly apologized. Mitsuba pouted and looked away, his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

"Y/N, I'm glad you're a part of your club. It's nice to have someone with good behaviour for a change, " Sakura said. You smiled and chuckled at her. "L/N-chan, welcome to the Broadcasting Club!" Tsukasa said, clinging to your arm. You nodded, and looked down at the ghost boy.

.

.

.

.

.

"What have I gotten myself into...?" you mumbled as you walked back home. In the span of 10 minutes, you had suddenly joined a club that two ghosts were apart of. The only ones who seemed decent enough were Mitsuba and Sakura. Natsuhiko was flirty, but nice.

Tsukasa was different. He was so childish, and loud, yet you couldn't help but feel intimidated by the ghost boy. You didn't know why you felt like you needed to be wary of him. Maybe it was just you, but for now, there's nothing a nice hot bath can't fix up. It always helps.

You opened the door, and immediately ran up to your room. You were glad your mother was out, or she'd throw a fit over you being late. You didn't want to be lectured after such a hectic day. Once you reached your room, you opened the door and threw your bag to the corner.

"Gosh, I'm so done with life. It must be nice being a ghost and having no responsibilities, " you groaned, diving under your covers. For now, maybe this club could be enjoyable. Maybe you could make a few new friends, and try something new for a change. It could be nice.