Prolouge

It was silent.

The only sound there was were your steady footsteps.

In this gray world, you only have yourself.

Nobody has ever bothered about you, you were that kid in the corner.

And now you were in a new school.

Kamome Gakuen.

The school uniform was a little strange, but cute.

You were approaching.

The sound of cheerful chatter filled your ears.

There was no way you would be apart of that happy chatter.

Quickly, you shuffled to your class.

It was loud and cheerful.

You hurried to a vacant seat in the back.

Sitting there,

you looked around the bright room.

Would you be able to make some friends? At all?

"Hello there!"

You jumped at the happy voice.

A girl with white hair and faded teal tips came up to your desk. Her eyes were wide and she looked very cute. "Oh, um...hello, " you said. Social interactions weren't your number one thing so, this was going to take some getting used to. The girl smiled sweetly at you.

"I'm Nene Yashiro! I noticed that you were new, so I thought I'd get you settled in, " she said. "Ah, um, that's nice of you. My name is Y/N L/N, nice to meet you, Yashiro-san, " you replied, standing up to shake her hand. "Oh, please, just call me Nene! Nice to meet you too, L/N!"

"Yeah, you can call me Y/N, " Yashiro suddenly gasped in admiration. "Oh, you're so pretty! E/C eyes, a perfect body, and those beautiful legs!" she gushed. "Um...thank you. You look pretty, and your legs are-" you suddenly noticed how thick her ankles were.

"...cute, " you said, awkwardly smiling. Yashiro's eyes sparkled with happiness. "I can tell we're going to be great friends!" she said before running back to her seat. You sat down again, taking out your notebook. So, you had made a friend. That was some progress.