"Holy shit I missed food." I shut my eyes slowly inhaling the smell. "It's better than sex." I blurted and Brett just let out a laugh.

"That's a first." He stated and I nodded taking another bite. "God I love you." I said as I starred at my burrito.

"You talking to me or the burrito?" Brett asked and my smile dropped as I looked toward him. "Both." I told him and his face deadpanned.

"You love me?" Brett asked and I stayed silent not knowing what the hell to say. Do I? He makes me happy. And everytime I'm with him I feel like nothings wrong even though everything is.

"Please say something. Preppy? I've only said I love you to just one guy I dated and he was kinda dying so I don't know what the usual reaction is. You know what I said that as a mistake, it's fine. It's forgotten." I said squeezing my eyes shut in embarrassment.

"If it's a mistake then this might be a bad time to say I love you to." Brett said as his lips curled into a smirk and I widened my eyes suprised.

"You love me preppy?" I asked him shocked and he nodded. "I mean of course you do, everyone does. I'm that amazing."

Brett just burst out laughing and he passionately kissed me and holy shit I loved him. "So when I'm in college and your eighteen. You wanna be my boyfriend again?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Shit wait, how much is this room. We're too broke for this shit-" I said as I sat up immediately rushing to get out and Brett gripped onto my arm.

"I paid for it." He told me and I furrowed my brows at him.

"I don't need your charity." I told him standing up putting on my shoes but his grip was way to strong. "God your stubborn. Just this once please take it."

"Fine. But I'm getting out of here. I want to see my dad."

"My dad, is he okay. Was stiles right?" I asked and Melissa had a small smile appear on his lips and I let out a huge sigh. That's good news right?

"Oh my god he's okay." I said tears rolling on my cheek and Melissa pulled me into her arms hugging me tightly.

"Stiles was right. It was bone marrow." Melissa informed and I let out a small laugh. "Yeah, it's Stiles. He always figures it out."

"You can see him when your ready. Only immediate family. He's not gonna be awake yet though." She told me and I nodded pulling away from the hug and she gave Brett a nod walking away.

"I'm not gonna be an orphan!" I screamed happy and I ran into Bretts arms as he hugged me tightly. "No offence. I didn't mean it like that."

"Hey it's okay." Brett told me as he grinned seeing my excited and my eyes landed on my brother walking towards me with a worried look on his face.

"You were right mischeif." I said and he immediately started crying as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me in a hug.

"It's all because of you." I whispered to him.

I looked up to see Brett smiling down at us and he slowly walked away. "Cool cap." He sniffled and I laughed placing it on Stiles head.

"Brett bought it." I told him.

"You wanna go see dad?" He asked me and I just nodded. That even a question.

"Hell yeah. We let him sleep way to long. Time to wake our old man up."

Dad still wasn't waking up and Stiles had gone to sleep so I decided to place a blanket on top of him.