Hell Hole

If I make mistakes I swear it's because I'm up way to late half asleep ITS OKAY TO POIJT OUT THAT IVE MADE A MISTAKE I DONT GET OFFENDED

"We don't look old enough to be here." Liam said looking around at the club looking at most of the adults.

But most were teenagers.

"Neither does he." Mason said looking over at Brett who was dancing with a girl and I just shook my head grinning.

"So is this club mix?" Liam asked and it looked pretty mixed. "Kind of." He answered looking back at Brett dancing with a guy.

Oh I see how it is Talbot.
I guess I have a lot more competition than I realised.

"I'm gonna go." I said and they nodded as I walked over to Brett and he didn't realised I approached him as I tapped him on the shoulder.

Brett turned his head and as soon as he saw me he turned completley red. "I- um. Hey Max, what a coincidence."

He stuttered, big time.

"It really is." I said smirking and he looked back over to the guy and girl he was dancing with.

"I can explain."

"You don't have to idiot. Like I said, were taking it slow. You can do what you want." I shrugged not bothered and Brett nodded.

"As long as you don't do this."

I snaked my arms around his neck pulling him closer as I tiptoed to reach his lips and I slipped my tongue in his mouth as he did the same.

I pulled away and he was pretty speechless. "Yeah I don't think anyone can do that the way you do."

Brett said as he scoffed a little and I let out a small chuckle. "Let's dance." I said grabbing onto his hand pulling him closer to the music.

"So are we exclusive?" Brett asked and I shrugged. "I'm not gonna stop you from enjoying your self and dancing at clubs. But, whatever we do stays between us."

Brett just nodded agreeing to it and he pulled me in closer dancing with him. "So, were you jelous?"

Brett asked raising a brow. "Please jelous of what? You?" I let out a laugh and I just shook my head. Maybe a little.

"You were jelous."

"Keep wishing. Preppy."

"Hey Scott, whats up?"

"Your at the sinema right?" Scott asked and I'm pretty sure he can guess from the loud music.

"No I'm at the library where they play raging music."

"Max we don't have time for sarcasm. Find a kid names Lucas. He's like Tracy, but worse. He's half scorpian. Please don't get hurt."

Scott ended the call without giving time for me to respond. God why can't I have a day of from the whole supernatural world.

"Hey baby face." I said jogging up to him. "Where's Mason?" I asked and Liam shrugged. How does he not know where his own bestfriend is.

"We gotta find him, there's something wrong." I told him and Liam nodded and we walked towards Brett.

"Scott called me, something about a kid called Lucas. Split up, find him, be careful."

I told them and I was about to run of until Brett stopped me. "Masons with him." Brett told me and I widened my eyes.

"Well this just gets better and better. We gotta go find Mason." I told them and they nodded splitting if from me.

I started walking towards the projected side of the club looking around but there was no sign of him.