Malia stared at the two sheets of paper, examining them carefully  "They're sort of different."

"They're completely different. Come on. Look. The garlands don't match, the undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off. And look, look at this. Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor"

"So now, Theo is Theo, but his parents aren't his parents?" Kira asked

"Someone's not someone." He muttered "And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble."

"But no one's done anything wrong" Scott pointed out

"Yet. If Theo's parents are both psychotic killers then obviously, we should not trust him, right?"

"My parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf." Malia pointed out

"My dad killed supernatural for the majority his life" Alex replied dryly

"My moms 400 years old"

"My dad locked me in a freezer"

There was a small silence. It seemed that Scott had nothing to add

"Scott your moms pretty much perfect" Alex acknowledged.

They could see the twitch in stiles eyes, wondering why they couldn't take this as seriously as he was.

"Okay... It's fine. You know what? I'll figure it out myself. Right?"

He gathered up all his paper, barely managing to hold it all.

He pointed to all his friends "I don't need you or you or you or you"

He brought his pointed finger to Alex, his mouth opened to argue but he was physically unable to insult his girlfriend.

Alex sat with a small grin on her face, watching as he became progressively more frustrated.

"I need you" 

"No way stiles" Alex refused "I'm sorry but Theo is my friend and I'm not helping you spy on him"

"Fine, I'll do it alone" he huffed, storming off. Leaving the group to back to their studies.

...

Alex sat at her sister's grave, playing with the chain around her neck.

After her breakdown, she tried to make more an effort. She now found herself visiting every week, never missing one.

"So Theo is back, it's weird, last time I seen him things were so normal you know?"

She nodded  "he seems good. He's a werewolf now, which is odd and get this. His pack, was the same pack that the twins came from - I mean how ironic is tha5"

"he asked about you last night and I didn't really know what to say."

"You know it's stings when people ask, it's wrong of me to not tell him though"

"Alex"

Alex turned her head, Theo waved at her.

She stood up off the ground and dusted off her pants of any lose dirt.

"Hey, you come here often" she cracked

Theo chuckled lightly forgetting Alex had a somewhat dark sense of humor.

"I hate it here" she sighed "then again, I don't think you are suppose to like grave yards"

"I'm going somewhere you wanna come?" He asked

"Where?" Alex asked

"It's a small lake in the woods, it's where my sister.."

"sure"  Alex nodded, not asking any further.