"That'll be 628 rubles, Toni." The man behind the bar said to her in his monotone voice. She found herself off in her own head again, not hearing the bartender.

"Toni? Hey! Toni!" He snapped his fingers in her face until she came to attention.

"What? Sorry, how much?" She started to dig around in her pockets.

"628 rubles. Are you alright? You don't normally act this air headed. Work stressing you?" He would ask unknowingly. Toni paused for a moment and licked over her lips, as she did when she was uncomfortable, before taking out the money and handing it to the man before her.

"Yeah, something like that." With those words, she took her shots and left, feeling the warmth spread throughout her as she made it out to her car.

Toni perched in her car for a short time while she let the alcohol settle. Her hands gripped tightly around the steering wheel before she felt good enough to start the car and leave. The Aksakov manor was a decent ways away. She had a map tucked away in her glove compartment, having had pulled it out and splayed it over her lap.

"So from here... twenty mile drive straight down the highway... Turn off on the left, five more miles... Shit, and about thirty more minutes on the road after that. So an hour's drive, ugh." Toni mumbled to herself and pushed the map over to the passenger's side of her car and continued driving. Despite harboring a slight buzz at this point, her driving was spot on. Over time, she built up quite the tolerance to the effect alcohol had on her. Especially since she used it as a boost to go through with most jobs she was assigned these days. Looking back on it, she didn't know what made her turn to this. This way of killing. Toni never had a problem with it before, in fact she used to enjoy it quite a lot. Now it seems to have lost it's luster, but she couldn't put her finger on the reasoning. Perhaps the thrill was gone and she saw it as more of hobby. Perhaps she missed having a normal life. No matter the reason, she couldn't just up and leave now, not without having people sent after her. Her boss saw her as a blessing and a liability.

Toni held an ability that was considered inhuman by all means, but he took that for granted. She could do all of his dirty work with no questions asked, she got payment, and all was done. The thought made her angry but she found that the company she kept in their tunnels was something she wasn't ready to give up. Especially her companionship with Sentinal. He was a good man, despite his line of work. He held good stories and made for a fair drinking buddy. Of course, Toni's thoughts over rode her task at hand, pulling up and parking a block away from the estate. She shut everything down and tied her thick, curly, hair back in a tight bun, as tight as she could manage through the waves. A net was then fitted over her curls so that nothing would stray or fall out. Her gloves fit snuggly over her hands as she moved towards the large building, eye catching at her watch seeing that she made it just in time. It was late, just rearing on 2:00 a.m.

"Perfect. Hopefully the unknowing family will be fast asleep."
She said quietly as she came up to the side of the three story mansion, "holy shit..." Her whisper hit the tree in front of her while her eyes scanned every window and door. She noticed that there was a cellar door at the side she was facing, thinking that was her best bet, she went forward.

"Locked..."

She got down low and scaled the side of the building, checking windows and doors of their locks to see if there was any other way to get in. Alas, the windows were all locked and getting in through there would require breaking them, so that option was no longer available. The only two doors were a set of french doors in the back and the front door, which seemed to be made of a reinforced oak. The oak door was in no way an option, the heaviness could cause alarm with how loud it could be and she wouldn't risk that. The french doors on the other hand... They were quiet to open and close, made from light materials. Glass and a cheap wood, which was an odd feature considering that this house was fit for a millionaire. Toni reached into her pocket and pulled out a lock pick she'd always kept with her, leaning forward in the dark and looking into the house through the glass of the french doors. Oddly enough, there was someone sitting in the room... They were facing the fireplace which was roaring with a lively flame. From behind it looked like a man, but she knew she wouldn't be sure until she got into the house.