Twenty three- you got one slipper on!

Start from the beginning

Mai- You got one slipper on and one slider😂😂

Prettyboi- umm I meant that... it's a fashion statement..

Mase- clearly u need to spend more time with the f1 drivers, maybe they can teach u how to drive 😂

Mai- is that alcohol all over your hoodie or sick?😂

Prettyboi- no comment 😐

Stonesy- hang on a minute why is that guy holding your other shoe? 😂

Prettyboi- mate I don't even know 😂 stop bullying me guys!

Mai- awhh bless I think I can tho... since I bailed u out of jail.

Prettyboi- fine Mai can no one else!

Mai- 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️I'm special

Stonesy- indeed you are ;)

Mai- Oi we are bullying jack here, not me!

~

The England boys have been training almost constantly for the match against Italy, to make sure I wasn't a distraction I stayed at mine and Mason's house, whilst he was at SGP with the boys. It's the final tonight and the first time I will have seen them in 3 days. Luckily Sasha had arrived back from Manchester and was on her way to mine to get ready for the match.

"Hey gal, I'm here!" Sash shouted as she walked into my house.
"Hey sash I'm upstairs!" I yelled back.
She burst into the room, throwing her arms around me for a hug.
"Sash I've for something to give you." I told her excitedly, handing her a small box.
She opened it a puzzled look on her face. It was a mug with "worlds best aunt" written on.
"Wait... are you..." she started. "Yes, I'm pregnant sash!!" I told her. "Omg congratulations!! She screamed excitedly.
"Am I the first one you've told?" She asked me. "Well actually no, your bf was the one who thought I might be pregnant, I sent him to buy me a test and he came out the shop with 8...and thought it still wasn't enough.... he was there when I pissed on the stick." I told Sasha laughing. "Oh my god sounds like Jack!" She chuckled. "John knows, and Mase.. we are back together!" I told her happily. "Ahhh yes my fave couple going strong again!" She shouted.

We got changed into our England tops, and left for Wembley. Walking into the stadium we both got stopped for pictures. Once we had taken photos with everyone we headed off to the changing rooms.
"You decent?" I shouted, opening the door a crack.
It swung open to reveal a smiling Mason. "I missed you!" He told me pulling me into a hug. "I missed you too Mase!" I told him, leaning up on my tip-toes to give him a kiss. "Ewwww PDA!" John shouted, whilst I turned to glare at him. "You're speaking like I didn't walk in on a girl giving you a bj once Jonathan." I stated. He went bright red. "Maiiii! Stop outing me!" He said chuckling. "Ahaha sorry, love ya johno, good luck out there today!" I told him giving him a hug.
"You really walked in on John getting sucked off?" Jack asked, rather loudly. "Yes." I giggled, whilst John shoved Jack.
"Right we better go, good luck out there guys! We are proud of you no matter the outcome!" I told the boys, giving Mase a quick kiss before I left with Sasha.

We had just reached the friends and family section, when we heard massive cheers echoing around the stadium. The boys were coming out already!

Before long the game had started. We were only two minutes in, when Luke shaw scored! The entire stadium went mental, beers went in the air, people jumping, going wild. Mase looked up at me, a massive smile on his face. I returned the smile and blew him a kiss.