Talking with Alison

Suddenly I hear someone behind me and I put my guard up. I am about to start running again when I see it is Alison.
"Rose wait. I just want to talk to you."
"What do you want to talk about?" I ask her, still prepared to run.
"I just wanted to know when you started to be able to do stuff like what you did in the classroom."
"Stuff like that has been happening for as long as I can remember. Lately it has been getting worse. It started as a light rain then as I got older it became thunder storms, then almost tornado weather. Small things would move, then it became the couch, then eventually everything in the room." I told her. I watched her reaction to every question I said, it was like it was Nothing need to her.
"I want you to come with me. I think I can help you." She said.
"Where, Why?" I said shocked.
"I have some friends who want to meet you. We can help you get everything under control." She said matter-of-factly.
"How do I know I can even trust you?"
"Because I am like you." All of a sudden there was a swirling ball of light hovering above her outspread hand.
"Can we get my brother first?" I ask. I really don't want to go anywhere with her without having my brother with me.
"Please, I would feel much better if he came. He has been helping never deal with all of this my whole life. I think it would be good if he understood everything as well." She hesitate a little longer than she finally answered.
"Alright, but we will have to be quick."
"OK, thank you So much." I texted James and told him about everything that happened, then  we headed back to the school to get him.