Chapter 5. Not Used To It

Even though Kyle slowly got used to living there they always stood out with their ears not standing up and being pointy as for other witches and not being able to use magic because they weren't native. Kyle still helped Ava with her magic training and she grew stronger every day as far as Kyle could tell.

Kyle and Ava did a lot together on the weekends like pranking Lokals or other teenagers what Kyle learned was that you can't trust anyone the boiling Islands are a dangerous place to be. But luckily they at least had Ava and her family that kindly allowed them to stay and giving them clothes.

Kyle still got haunted by nightmares of fire and people screaming but they slowly got used to it not knowing what the future brings Kyle started writing a diary to maybe one day look back at it because there was a lot to learn.

Kyle started to find types of glyphs in nature and wrote them down not sure if they should use them or not so they just keep it to them self for now.
Maybe one day there might be a way back home or to help Ava better with her goals. Kyle was always looking forward no matter what.

Short word:
Sorry if the story is a bit wonky I am currently sick from my 2 covid shot but I am going better hope ya all enjoyed!!!