Chapter 2. It's All Gone

The next morning Kyle woke up thinking it was a normal day but then realizing that they are alone and in a cold cave. They quickly grabed their stuff and continued their journey. After a long walk they finally arrived at what appears to be or was a village its completely burned down the only things that remained are the thick stems of the houses.
Kyle: "this can't be this is the nearest town to home why is this happening? " strong wind starded to appear and go through Kyle's green hair a bit shaking because of the wind Kyle turned around just to realize a big red dragon has landed behind them. Terafied Kyle ran away as quickly as possible with the dragon following them. Kyle quickly realized that they aren't fast enough running to the nearest cave without realizing the only way for them to escape was to hope that the end was to thin for the dragon.

With the dragon approaching Kyle grabbed all their hopes and sprinted into the cave with the dragon closely following. Kyle ended up in a thinner area but still Terafied the dragon might follow and ran even deaper into the dark. The cave ended on a underground lage with blue light from crystals on the side and the lake weirdly not being normal instead being completely blue. Wines were hanging from the cealing making everything look extremely old. Kyle never was interested in the story of the place they lived so they didn't quite know a lot and they never heard of a blue lake. Kyle jumped back after they heard the dragon getting closer by force now having their back right at the edge if the lake and looking at the entrance where thes came from.

Kyle thought: "this is a dead end this is the end for me I don't want to die!"
Kyle started shaking as they could slowly make out the figure of the dragon and closed their eyes in fear of the giant dragon that they never seen before till now every dragon has been friendly. As they opened their eyes the dragon stod in front of them seemingly being extremely angry.

Kyle tock a step back not realizing that their right at the edge of the lake and falling in. Kyle thought: "No why is this so deap I can't swim!"
Kyle was Terafied of both the dragon and the water they thought for their life while the dragon just watched. Kyle got pushed down by some kind of force not being able to hold them self up any more sinking completely.
Kyle:"is this how I die? Alone in a cave drowning and only a dragon watching." Kyle gasped for air and slowly everything went black.

Short word:
No worries guys this ain't the end of the story there is about to come more!