Chapter 4. The Start On The Boiling Islands

The next day Kyle helped with cleaning and I the shop the family owned.

Kyle still wasn't used to not being home and struggled with nightmares the Day before but they tried their best to make it work since their was no going back in that time. Ava was really sweet to him what helped them a bit to get over it. Kyle also realized that the people here use some kind of magic ring they draw into the air to do magic what was weird because magic didn't exist in their world or was it?

After the store closed at the evening that's when Ava forced Kyle to go look around a bit.
Ava brought them to a pretty sea and showed them some magic what fascinated Kyle. Kyle watched Ava as they did different kind of things with plants that surrounded them. Ava was a really gifted witch but even though she never showed that talent in class as she told Kyle since she didn't want to be the main focus. She thought every with deserves some spot light and since they just got out of the savage ages and emperor belos needed people in his coven Ava didn't like to take anyone the chance they deserve to join the emperors coven and she also didn't want to join one.

Short word:
Sorry ya all for taking so long i have been feeling a bit down so my writing is a bit wonky