꧁Chapter 2꧂

.

Gabriellas POV/3rd POV

Gabriella huffed to herself, right at the moment Magnus was trying to teach her some difficult spells, like shutting a rift or summoning objects to her command.

"Angel, please pay attention," Magnus called out, grabbing the young warlocks attention, "Yes?" Gabriella asked as Magnus let out a defeated sigh, standing up.

"Well if you aren't going to pay attention to lets get ready, shall we?" Magnus asked as a smile formed on his face, "Are you hosting another rave at the pandemonium then?" Gabriella asked as a smile formed onto her face.

"Yes, my dear Angel as you finally are 21, I'll allow you to join," He said as Gabriella launched herself at Magnus, "Thank you Thank you Thank you!" She repeated, squealing in delight, ever since Magnus adopted the young halfbreed she hasn't been able to leave the apartment due to her secret that any demon would murder her for.

Gabriella was no normal warlock, if honest she wasn't even a warlock, she was a experiment that the devil himself - Valentine Morgenstern - had created, Gabriella was a angel who had been injected with something as a unborn infant which caused her...

Gabriella was no normal warlock, if honest she wasn't even a warlock, she was a experiment that the devil himself - Valentine Morgenstern - had created, Gabriella was a angel who had been injected with something as a unborn infant which caused her to have the majestic wings of a angel but also the warlock abilities, but to Magnus she wasn't a experiment, she was his daughter.

"Thank you so much! Mag! " Gabriella said, wrapping her arms around the Warlock who let out a small chuckle, " Just remember ,Angel to hide your wings, also don't speak to those with the circle mark on their necks, " Magnus warned as he let go of the girl.

"I know," She responded ,letting go of her father figure before heading to her room, already fantasying of what to wear.

Gabriella soon entered the living room, wearing a skin tight black skirt and shirt, also to add to the outfit was a beautiful ruby like necklace Magnus got her for her 16th birthday.

"Angel, you look magnificent, just don't let anyone get to close to you, "Magnus said as Gabriella smiled to herself before walking over to Magnus, "Ready?" He asked before glancing down at Gabriella who just nodded in reply, this would be her second time outside the apartment, well first not including the day Magnus found her.

Gabriella walked though the portal, holding onto Magnus's hand, not wanting to loose him, the duo appeared at the entrance before walking in, strobe lights were illuminating the crowd while many flashing lights flashed a bunch of colors , the loud music roared out of the huge double speakers that were planted around the room, " Follow me," Magnus mumbled, walking over to a reserved seat for him, Magnus planted himself down while Gabriella was still trying to process everything.

"Do you want a drink, Angel?" Magnus asked, getting comfy on the chair while Gabriella just nodded watching all the mundanes dancing either with each other or by themselves, not realizing Magnus was gone.

about a minute later Magnus returned with 2 cocktails, he let out a quiet laugh before Gabriella's attention turned to him, he smiled before handing her the drink, "So do you like the rave, Angel?" Magnus asked, sitting down.

Gabriella was still stunned before she took a sip out of her drink, looking at Magnus, "Its so bright a colorful." She said before laughing slightly," Glad you like it," Magnus responded before watching the mundanes dance.

Suddenly a beautiful black haired man walked by, catching Gabriella's attention ,his neck had a tattoo on it, but the second he was lit up by a strobe light Gabriella realized he was a shadow hunter and the supposed tattoo was a rune.

Gabriella took a quick breath," Ill be back," Magnus said, standing up before leaving Gabriella with the strangers, Gabriella watched Magnus before standing up following him, "- We've endured worse," A man said before Gabriella realized they were circle members, she let out a sigh, staying behind Magnus who was suffocating the man," You've inflicted worse," Magnus replied, eyeing the man before looking at his partner," Leave, "He said in a demanding way, before the 2 circle members left.

"Magnus,..I'll be right back," Gabriella said before following a Ginger girl she saw with a dark skinned man entering the VIP section, which wasn't supposedly open tonight.

Gabriella slipped past the curtains, staying far away from the demons and the shadow hunters, "I hear,. You've been pedaling mundane blood ,"A blonde whispered into a girls ear who was obviously a shapeshifter.

"Why? you looking to score-" Gabriella ignored the conversation as her attention was turned to the black haired shadow hunter who was watching everything go down from afar.

"WATCH OUT!" The redhead yelled, was she a shadowhunter or was she just stupid?

The redhead pushed the shapeshifter away from the shadowhunter, Gabriella raised a brow in confusion before the blonde pushed the redhead back, "Watch out," He warned, Gabriella raised a brow before watching the woman who seemed to be wearing the same outfit as her except in white throw a type of lasso? or whip? at the dark skinned demon, Gabriella let out a sigh, these Shadow hunters were doing their job, so it wasn't her business ,so she should go and find Magnus,right? well at the moment this was quite entertaining.

Gabriellas attention turned back to the black haired guy, who was trying to defeat all the demons around him, "Alec." The blonde said as the black-haired guy passed him the seraph blade ,"So his name is Alec?" Gabriella mumbled to herself ,seeing that this Alec guy kinda had her hands full Gabriella shot a fire ball at a demon, incinerating it.

Alec of coursed noticed the sudden disappearance of a demon, he glanced around, maybe it was Jace? but he was to far away, Alec turned around, seeing piercing golden eyes shining at him from afar, they looked like cat eyes, but golden and glowing like.

Gabriellas breath hitched as she noticed Alex caught eye of her, suddenly so much happened before Alex and the blonde made the last kill, splitting the demon into thirds before it ashed away.

The redhead made a run for it, soon after Magnus entered the VIP area, looking around," Hm, Come along ,Angel." Magnus said as Gabriella stood up from the shadows, walking over to Magnus, luckily the shadow hunters left the second the redhead did,

"Seems like we need to go," Magnus said, letting a sigh out.

.