Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

This brought the brother's attention to strong Duelists all over the world.

Yuto feels excited to face such a strong Duelist in the tournament while Yuma on the other hand knows that Kaito will be there, this brings Cathy's attention seeing him shake a little.

Cathy: "Hey Yuma aren't you excited?"

This brought the attention of Tori and Bronk to see Yuma so down, but before they ask suddenly Grandma Haru appeared out of nowhere.

Haru: "Yuma."

They were surprised to see her here out of nowhere.

Yuma: "Grandma when did you get here?"

Yuto is still confused about how Grandma Haru appeared like that and truthfully he will never know.

Yuto: "I don't how girls can appear out of nowhere and also hide a giant paper fan to hit men?"

Then she dropped a big backpack the floor filled with food supplies.

Haru: "I want you to do an errand for me and take these to a friend of mine out of town."

This got Yuto's attention knowing one person was out of town.

Yuma: "Looks kind of heavy, but it's Saturday Grandma."

She got mad and a red aura appeared around her.

Haru: "Who are you and what happened to my kind and generous Grandson?"

This got the kids shaking in fear, especially Yuma who sighed.

Yuma: "Fine I'll go."

She smiled to hear that and walked away from the room and was about to go downstairs.

Yuto: "You're sending him to Duel Sanctuary aren't you?"

She turns to see her Grandson Yuto smiling at her and smiling back at him.

Haru: "Yes I can tell he's been through something which he understood about what is on the line isn't that right Yuto?"

He smiles as well and nods.

Haru: "You are going with him on this journey as well it has been a while since you and Roku saw each other as Disciple and Master."

He shook his head.

Yuto: "I could but this is Yuma's journey, let him do this alone to get his feeling the flow back on track and find his Duel style."

She smiled upon hearing that and then threw him something which he caught and see are tickets for the new amusement park that was opened a month ago much to his surprise.

Haru: "Where you can have this, Yuto."

Yuto: "Where did you get these tickets, Grandma Haru?"

Haru: "A friend of mine sent it to me and said that she couldn't go because one of her grandchildren who wanted to go felt sick and look after the little one, so I think it's time for you and Tori to hook up."

She said with a smirk as Yuto blushed at that planning to get the tickets to ask Tori out.

Yuto: "Thanks Grandma Haru I owe you one."

She smiles at him.

Haru: "After everything you did for me ever since we adopted you it is at least I can do for your happiness Yuto."

He nodded and then left to find her while Haru giggled.

Haru: "Oh young love both of them are good for each other but I feel a bit worried about when Rio wakes up also I feel bad about that girl that always on Yuto's side when he was a kid at school then she left."