Naruto asked Jiraiya about the thing he done when they met Itachi and Kisame. Jiraiya replied that only a summoner can do it making Naruto nod wishing to get a summon for his own.

The two as they walked now stood in front of destruction as it showed them that someone destroyed it with their fists.

"Damn it! She is here Naruto lets go" Naruto nodded and together looked for Tsunade.

The pair had searched for the entire day and had no luck in finding Tsunade. They decided to stop and get a meal at a local tavern before getting a place to stay for the night.

Naruto went to the bartender while Jiraiya went to get a seat but saw a familiar face.

"Tsunade?" Jiraiya blinked

A blond woman who had been drinking very heavily looked up to reveal a diamond symbol on her forehead and honey eyes "Jiraiya? What the hell are you doing here?"

Jiraiya merely gave the woman a grin as he sat down "Oh nothing I was wandering in this bar and then get a place to sleep."

Tsunade snorted very drunk "well this is a surprise a bag full of them. Today was a great reunion" next to Tsunade was a black haired woman holding what appeared to be a clothed pig

Before Jiraiya responded Naruto came frowning "hey Jiraiya get hold of this place. The food is expensive while the drink is cheap. Do they want everyone to be drunk or what" the Uzumaki looked at the table as he was about to sit and asked "why sit here when there are spare tables" Jiraiya sighed while Shizune blushed thinking Naruto was handsome. Tsunade just drank.

"Just sit down Naruto" raising his eyebrow Naruto just listened and sat down. The moment he sat down he looked at Tsunade and Shizune who looked back.

Naruto noticed the dressed up pig who squealed and was about to respond when the bartender came with a tray to what looked like a nice meal and an expensive drink.

"This is for you" the old man bartender smiled at Naruto who looked confused.

"Hey I thought you said they were expensive" the Sannin scowled while Shizune looked interested and Tsunade looked bored but watched.

"I didn't? Hey I didn't get this" Naruto asked the bartender who nodded "Yes but it was for you. The order came from those young ladies over there" the man pointed at two beautiful women who waved and giggled.

Jiraiya's eyes went wide and he fumed while Naruto just blinked.

"Naruto!" Jiraiya growled while Tsunade and Shizune watched.

Naruto looked at the women and then back at them "excuse me" getting up the young Uzumaki left to speak with girls.

"Damn that punk!" Jiraiya punched the table in frustration. Why was he always getting lucky?

"Getting frustrated now Jiraiya" Tsunade smirked making her friend sigh and turn towards her "anyway Tsunade. You said something about a reunion. You met Orochimaru then. What did that snake want?"

Tsunade drank her drink and looked bored "Oh you know, just wanted to pop in and say hello."

Jiraiya took the bottle of sake that was on the table and poured himself a glass before getting out a getting a pack of cards and shuffle them "I take it you've heard about sensei?" he tossed her a set and him as well and put them down. He saw the girls giggle with Naruto who laughed lightly irritating him.

"Of course, the old snake told me about how he did the deed himself. Looked very proud that I can tell you" Tsunade looked at her cards and took one more. "Now why don't tell me why you're here."