Walks

Ah, you needed this just... alone time no distractions, even though you were on the look for prey you could relax and walk at a slower pace then usual.
You could talk and vent to the wildlife and no one would hear!

You didn't want to scare any potential prey so you just thought.

What if you never got to have pups what if she rejected you? What if you died when you got hit? Life was easy for you now but calm before the storm right? But maybe it will be calm before the calm. Hah, unlikely but maybe.

A small bunny moved in the corner of your eye revealing its locatoin it realized and sprinted off before you could react, so sadly you missed it.

Well you didn't want to go home empty pawed (That was a bad joke anyway!) she always returned with something, what if she thought you were bad at hunting and was only nice out of pity? No.... She actually liked you.. Right? Right.

~|AT THE DEN|~

You managed to get a bird but still it was small and didn't move so you just picked the distorted thing up and put it out of it's most likely misery.

"Alla?"

"Yes Willow?"

You sighed a bit upset.

"I got a bird, sorry its not much"

"What? Thats okay"

You knew that wasn't true and she just wanted to be nice, she is to nice... It's good and all but when she lies it hurts it makes you feel like you are a toddler to her...

"Where do i put it?"

You asked pausing at it.

"Uh... Just leave it in front I can take care of it"

"Alright"

You set it on the small stone slab in front of the den looking back to make sure she wasnt looking,

And you ran ran and ran back to where you were hit.

You didn't know why but you went there and stood a bit close to the road,  but your gut told u to move a away from the road and you did. Moments later a machine whizzed by where you were a second ago.