Questions

You slowly feel yourself wake up. Your head hurts for some reason maybe when you passed out you hit a rock?

"YOUR AWAKE!"

Alla exclaims happily. Eyes wide and just happy? But you were out only for a minute right... Wait how long were you out for.

"Alla, how long was I out?!"

"A half-hour"

You thought it was less but luckily it wasn't longer.

"Oh, I thought it was only a minute"

"Well duh, you were passed out it feels like that"

You feel stupid now.

                        ~|LATER|~

You had completely forgotten about your quest to go to the alpha, but it had been days so you were probably presumed dead and erased from the rank board. But you could make a pack! With Alla right... Or do u have to have a HUGE territory? Maybe a small pack well if you had pups that are, maybe.

You had yet to ask Alla if you guys
were... Mates, but it was too soon right? You just started dating and your injuries had healed. So you had your whole life to be mates and have pups! Maybe you would find someone else there's other fish in the sea to right? But you loved Alla... Did she love you? Willow and Alla it is meant to be right?

"Hey, Willow?"

You jump alarmed.

"Oh! Alla haha you scared me him do you need something?"

You try to be normal but...

"Willow, what is wrong?"

She found out.

"Oh just thinking.."

You frown looking at the cold dirt below your paws

"Oh, I wanted to know if you wanted to find a den to share instead of sleeping on the ground?"

"That sounds like a good idea, right now?"

You feel like she read your mind and blush slightly

"Oh if you want?"

"Okay let's go"

A/N: I didn't check read through the rest of the chapters after this!!!