You both fall asleep. You waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, it takes a second to recognize where you are. Then remembering that you're in Bakugos room. You look up at him as he sleeps on the very edge of his bed, facing you as his arm hangs off the side of the bed. His expression is calm and sleepy, his face is not filled with anger or sorrow, empathy or violence. His blue LED lights gently shine against his tan skin, his mouth resting agape as he sleeps.

Cute. You think to yourself, smiling gently at the asleep teenager. Wait what? What are you talking about, are you crazy?! The voice in the back of your head argues. You start to overthink about what's going to happen tomorrow. Will he tell everyone what happened? What will mom do to you when I get home? You unknowingly trace the veins from the top of his arm, down to his hand as you're stuck in your thoughts. You soon falling asleep again to the sound of his soft snores.

.....

You wake up to the sound of very faint sizzling coming from downstairs. Sitting up, you peek at Bakugos bed to see that he is gone. His crinkled sheets and blankets are all that's left. Why didn't he wake me up?
You bring your bag to the bathroom to brush your teeth and hair, you'll put your uniform on after, what you're currently wearing is more comfortable.

Tiredly you stumble down the stairs, still working on fully waking up. You're definitely not a morning person, never have been, and never will be. It would be impossible to love going out in the nighttime and be able to wake up early at the same time.
The smell of bacon and eggs tingles through your senses. You finish walking down the stairs, stepping into the kitchen and yawning to see Mitsuki in front of the stove.
"Oh good, you're up! Breakfast is almost finished!" She cracks a few eggs into the sizzling pan in front of her, as she smiles.
"Oh okay," you reply with a soft smile.

"Where is Bakugo?" you ask,
"He's in the basement either playing his drums or punching the punching bag, can you go grab him for breakfast? The basement door at the end of the hallway down there." She points down the hall, stirring around sizzling eggs.
"Yeah, sure." You walk to the basement door, hearing faint punching sounds coming from downstairs as soon as you enter the entrance of the door.

Slowly walking down the wooden stairs, you see Katsuki punching a red and black punching bag. He is sweating and his shirt off. Nope
you immediately think you yourself, feeling yourself begin to uncontrollably blush before making your way back up the stairs.
"L/n?" Katsuki says, when you hear him call out your name you freeze on the stairs, noticing that the punching stopped.
"Fuck," you whisper to yourself. "Heh, yeah.. hey" you walk down the steps again as casually as you can.

"What are you doing down here?" he pants, sweat covers his entire body and his muscles tense.
"I-uh, well your mom asked me to come get you..." you speak, with a sweat drop as you rub the back of your neck and look away. You nervously bite your lip and keep your head turned away from him, not wanting him to see the pink hue across your cheeks.

"Oh okay." He rips the punching gloves off his hands and puts his shirt back on, before walking past you and toward the stairs. You take in the surroundings. The punching bag hanging from the ceiling, a guitar leaning against the wall, loads of workout equipment, small couches and bean bags, along with the colourful lights on the ceiling. And a large dark green drums.

"You play the drums?" you speak, staring at the drum set in the corner of the large room.
"Yeah, I do," he says, glancing back at you,
"No way, that's cool! you'll have to play for me sometime."

"Why would you want to hear me play?" this time a pink hue coating his cheeks.
"Because I've seen you fight, dance, cook, and so many other things. I shouldn't be surprised that you can play the drums too. I'd like to see you show off." You smirk and wink at him.
"Tch." You notice the red on his cheeks gets brighter, and he notices it too. He immediately turns around and runs up the stairs. Follow Katsuki upstairs and to the kitchen, your eyes widen and you almost freeze in place when you see plates full of breakfast foods placed on the table. Katsuki sits down as Mitsuki and Masaru are already seated, you join down them as well.

You eyes stare at the food, and it looks fake. Like plastic food that looks too good to be edible, or fancy food made so carefully it's made for looking at. You don't notice when tears begin to form your eyes as you sit there, just looking at the homemade food in front of you. All you can really think about is what you'd be eating for dinner if you were sitting at home right now. Absolutely nothing. Or maybe you'd have hope that there would be a few leftover crackers in the cupboard.

"Are you okay, hun?" Masaru speaks softly, everyone is now looking at you. "Hey, oh my god sweetheart what's wrong?"

"I am s-so sorry, I just haven't had a proper breakfast in so long." You take a deep breath before wiping the tears from your eyes.
"You're joking right?" Bakugo blurts, glaring at you. "No, I'm not asshat." You turn to him and match his scowl. Mitsuki laughs at the name you call him. "Hush up, shrimpy".