𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

Start from the beginning

"You're a true friend, Morax. Always making sure that I am not in harm's way" she said. "I am glad to have someone like you" she continued.

Zhongli's hand clench hers slightly, his heart throbs at her words.

'Friends....' he thought, he lift up his other hand and cups her cheek gently. His amber eyes stare into her (e/c)) eyes, Zhongli let out a small sigh as he gives her his own smile.

"So am I, (Name)..." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Zhongli is making his way to his room, his eyes focus on the hand that (Name) had hold. Her hands were soft and he can still feel her gentle touch...

As Zhongli finally makes his way up the steps—

"You still have feelings for her, don't you?" a voice chimed.

Zhongli didn't bother to look at the person, he knows that voice too well. He stay silent as the bard in green let out a sigh, hands on his hips.

"You and I have been a long time pals. I am a traveling bard, I can tell someone who is in love for a very long time" Venti said. His aqua green eyes never leave the Geo Archon.

Venti let out a sigh, "Listen Morax, you can't hide those feelings forever. Do you want to live your life like that for eons? When will you do it?" he asked.

"You, know...I-I don't mind about you confessing your feelings to her..." Venti continued, pushing aside his jealousy. But this is a way for the Anemo Archon to thank the Geo Archon for taking care of (Name) during his absence.

"I cannot bear to see you like this..." Venti said.

Zhongli drop his hand and close his eyes.  "I rather not to..." he said. But in his heart was otherwise. "It is for the better, she is no longer within my reach. She is now in your care and not mine's" he said, turning around and continue walking towards his room.

Venti watches as his friend enters his resting chamber, the Anemo Archon let out a soft sigh.

"A block-head as always...." he mumbled.

.

.

.

.

A/n :

This is a short chapter, sorry for the late update. I'm out of ideas....

^ My mood right now ^Unmotivated 'Hoo hoo' noises

Unmotivated 'Hoo hoo' noises

Yes, I am now on playing Cookie Run Kingdom. My favourite cookies are :

Sorbet Shark Cookie 🦈🥰 (0ooo0o0)
Espresso Cookie ☕
Pure Vanilla Cookie (come home pls!)
Milk Cookie 🥛🍪
Moon Rice Rabbit 🐰
Sea Fairy Cookie 🌊🧚
Herb Cookie 🍃

You can add me ingame
xXStarBucksXx

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The beautiful fanart made by icycaro_ thank you for the fanart 🥰

.

.

.

.

and down below are the arts I've made back in the days I was a Genshin fan