𝓐 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓱𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷...𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂?

Start from the beginning

Once he gave her the nod of approval Addison hovered the scalpel over the large bump "I'm sorry Bells but this is gonna hurt like a bitch". "Look at me Bella" Jacob spoke trying to distract the human as Addison steadily dragged the sharp tool across Bella's stomach slicing through the flesh, the rich smell of blood intermingling with the air...

Isabella screamed in agony making Addison bite down on her bottom lip trying to stay focused and ignore the smell of blood but Rosalie hadn't hunted in so so long and the blood smelled and looked too good to pass up. "Rosalie don't" Jacob shouted shoving Rosalie aside making Addison lose her hold on the scalpel dropping it to the ground "oh fuck".

✰✰✰

"Alice get her out of here" Edward ordered the pixie who had rushed into the room when she heard Bella's scream of pain but she got distracted by the flushed sight of Addison who was disinfecting the scalpel with shakey hands, "sissy

"Alice get her out of here" Edward ordered the pixie who had rushed into the room when she heard Bella's scream of pain but she got distracted by the flushed sight of Addison who was disinfecting the scalpel with shakey hands, "sissy... are you-" Addison glanced at her twin motioning at Rosalie "take care of Rose, now". Alice nodded following her twin's orders grabbing the blonde by the throat and dragging her out of the room.

"Save her! You've got to change her!" Jacob shouted over Bella's screams as Addison carefully pushed past the panicked werewolf trying to keep herself calm and focused, "we can't Jake, not while the baby is still in there, just calm down".

"Stay Bella, stay focused, keep your heart beating" Jacob tried to keep the human grounded and on earth but she shook her head in pain "no, he's suffocating!" Addison took another deep breath before dragging the tool and slicing through the embryonic sac making Bella scream in pain, "okay... okay, we're almost done honey, just hold on". Addison mumbled tossing the scalpel into the sink listening to the loud sound of metal clashing against metal.

Addison held her breath trying to ignore the fact that she was digging through warm flesh blood as her hands disappeared into the fresh-cut slit in Bella's stomach carefully grabbing the baby and pulling it out. "Here you go, congrats it's a girl" she mumbled gently handing the baby to Edward who chuckled cradling his daughter. "It's Renesmee"...

Isabella blinked rapidly trying to control her blurry vision and then she saw the newborn baby being cradled in her husband's arms, her baby, their sweet baby girl, and she was overwhelmed with emotions, "beautiful"... Edward held the baby out letting Bella hold her baby but it sank its teeth into her flesh before beginning to wail like a banshee.

✰✰✰