The Date

-----------Katrina POV----------

I sit down at the bar, holding Janet's hand as we laugh and smile at each other. It felt so good to be with her again. I lean towards her and plant a soft kiss on her head.
"Hello ladies. The usual?" asks the bartender.
"Da," I say.
He smiles at me and Janet before walking off. He wasn't that bad when he wasn't hitting on my girl.
"Katrina I truly am sorry. I've always thought I was straight, mainly because I forced myself to. But ever since I met you... I've been questioning."
I smile and kiss her again.
"You didn't even know my name then," I tease.
Janet blushes, "Well now you're the only thing on my mind."

The aussie came back with some shots. Janet and I down 10 each, and we're tipsy by then. Janet and I stare at each other, then we surge forward at each other and kiss. Adrenaline courses through me. Janet and I share dominance. We explore each other's mouths and curves. I melt into it as Janet pulls away and starts leaving love marks on my neck. I bite back a moan.
"Janet- not here- not now" I whimper. She stops and I just hold her as I order her some wine and me some water. Someone had to drive us home.

"Katrina?" said a deep, familiar voice.
I spin around my chair in panic and see him.
Czar hadn't changed much in the past four years. He still had the same sandy, close-cropped blonde hair. He had sky blue eyes. His tall, tan complexion matched him perfectly. He was more muscular than the last time I saw him.

"Cz- Czar," I stutter. I didn't feel anything for him, not really. 4 years ago he bought me drinks. We both got drunk, played hide the Cannoli, and boom. I have kids and he just left. Now here I was, face to face with their father.

"Katrina, who is this?"Janet asks, perfectly sober now. She was eyeing Czar in dislike and slight jealousy. I couldn't blame her. Even now my heart was racing. Czar was a good looking man.

"Oh uh, Czar this is my girlfriend Janet. Janet, this is the boys' father."
"Privet," Czar says as he holds his hand out for Janet. Janet accepts and they shake.
"So Katrina, what has happened to you in the past 4 years?"
"Oh, I have 2 twin boys now. Misha and Sergei."
"Wait really?!"
"Yeah."
"Look Katrina. I got to go. Here is my number. Maybe I can meet my boys some time?'
I smile, "Sure Czar. See you."
He nods to me and Janet as he walks out. I sigh and turn back to Janet. She wouldn't meet my eye.
"Janet, you know I don't feel for him right? I never did. We were both drunk when we met. Our relationship meant nothing, okay?"
Janet finally looks into my eyes and nods.
I put on a mischievous grin. "Now, let's get back to my place so that we can resume our previous session...."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm really tired and cant think very well when this tired as I haven't rly slept since i started writing this book. Okay so it's pretty self explanatory what I'm going to do next, however im gonna released a chapter straight after that. This way the s!x scene can be skipped for those who dont want to read it. Nothing real significantly will happen then. If I do this the next chapter will be released Monday.  Either that OR I add a warning when it starts and add a warning when it ends, and the next chapter is released tomorrow. What do yall think?
Also I plan on doing an episode where Janet meets Katrina's mom! Leave any suggestions as to how that goes!