Julie and the House Party

ابدأ من البداية

I walked up close to Julie, "Julie- what are you doing?" I asked, Julie looked at me and giggled, handing me a clear white mask, with eyeholes cut out... "I want to see if the rumors are true about you... And... I also want Joey to get some payback on his jerk boss... God knows he deserves it" Julie said softly, I was surprised... Heh... This whole time I thought I was the one seeing if she was worthy enough to be with me... She was testing me now... I know that she's bullshitting with the "Joeys boss" story, and used it as an excuse...

———

We reached the local department store of Ormond. Julie handed masks with cut-out eyeholes to Susie and Joey. "Alright, let's play a game... First person to break into Joeys Bosses car, and Hotwire it... Wins-" As Julie said that, Susie and Joey tilted their heads, "Julie- that's crazy-" Susie remarked, "Yeah- none of us know how to do that-" Joey said... I then glared at Julie, "... Hmm... Heh... What does the winner get?..." I asked, Julie had obviously asked this question for a very specific reason... I don't know how she found news reports from that long ago... She knew I used to run a gang when I was in early middle school... Used to steal from others... Defaced property... And once... I even managed to hijack a car... Hot-wired it... Honestly, on complete luck....

"Well Frank... That's the thing... Winners gets... Whatever the winner wants...." Julie spoke softly to me... This girl was good at getting to me... "Heh... Deal..." I said as I put the mask on, "Wait... You guys aren't serious right?" Joey asked, "You don't have a problem with that? Do you Joey?" Julie asked, condescendingly, Joeys defensive behavior quickly went submissive.... "No... No it's cool-"

My God was this woman for me... "Alright Joey- Which one is your bosses car?" I asked, Joey pointed at an oldish looking car... Small... Older... Definitely less protected model of car... No way I was getting into without a key or breaking its window... Even then, the car definitely still has a functioning alarm... I would be on the clock if that were the case... "Alright... Is there an easy way to get the key?..." I asked Joey, Joey shook his head, "Doubt it..." Joey said, I grumbled but Julie then opened her backpack, taking a crowbar out of it and handing it to me.. "When your parents are filthy rich, you can buy anything... Bought this for you, Frank" I wasn't even questioning what this girl was doing anymore.. I was all in...

I quickly ran over to the car, and snapped my fingers at the 3, all three of them ran up to each side of the car, Julie taking the passenger seat door and Joey and Susie taking the backseat doors. "You guys might wanna... Cover your faces-" I said, Julie nodded and put her mask on her face, Joey and Susie both put their masks on... "Alright... Let's do this... When I break the window... I'm gonna hop in... Unlock the car... You three get in immediately..." They were all obedient... Good listeners too...

I shrugged and smashed the car doors window with the crowbar, the alarm went off immediately. "Now-" I said as I climbed through the window and unlocked the car, the three quickly got into the car. I took the car, and tried to remember... I took the crowbar and pulled at the section of the car below the key slot, once I pulled the covering off there was the assortment of wires... "Frank- hurry up- I don't think my boss is a heavy sleeper man!-" "Well you telling me to hurry up, isn't fucking helping Joey!" I said angrily, as I began trying connecting different wires to one another, trying to find the startup. I could hear Susies nervous breathing behind me... She had never been close to a situation like this, but Julie was quiet, I could feel her stare directly at me... She wanted me to be her escape... Escape from a normal, sheltered life... And I was more than willing to rock the world...

As I persisted, I saw the lights of the department store turn on from inside, "Frank!-" Joey yelled, "I'm working on it!" I yelled as suddenly, the sweet sound of the car starting up filled our ears, I quickly put the wires in place, making sure they didn't depart... I immediately pushed down on the gas pedal and drove away, Joey yelled in excitement and honestly, his yell of excitement got us all cheering, "Oh my god! That was awesome!" Susie said, this was the first time Susie had... Well a personality, surprisingly enough. "I knew you were special Frank Morrison" Julie said softly too me, "Mmm... I thought you were like the others Julie... You surprised me though... Kostenko-" I said her last name, she suddenly punched my arm, "Hey!-" "Ow-Ow... Okay... Sorry... Julie-" I said, jokingly, as I drove the car...

"Hmm... You two aren't that bad either... Joey... Susie" I said, "Thanks Frank- honestly... Even though I'm still sore from when you punched me" Joey said, "This is the first time I... I feel apart of something... Alive..." Susie said, sounding... Forever changed... "Nice feeling ain't it?... If you three decide hang with me... You'll feel apart of something bigger... All the time..." I said boastfully, Julie put her hand on my arm as I kept my hands on the steering wheel, "I think we've already decided... Frank...." Julie said, I smiled a bit under the mask, "Hmm... I have a spot... Frank... Take a left..." "Why? Got an idea or something?" I asked, "I know a place... Head up to Mount Ormond... We'll walk from there..."