Confessing My Love (2) 💚

Part two of Confessing My Love

(Harry's books again:

Standalone: Quickest Route West

Series: The Dreary Secrets
B1- Finley's Fairytale
B2- Oscar's Vacancy
B3- (new) Raven's Booklet)

Words: 900
-----

Louis POV

I froze, staring at him as everything pieced itself together. The perfect grammer...

"You're mystery boy?" I breathed out dumbly. Harry smiled a little, guilty.

"The only reason I held this meet and greet," he said. I flushed, looking down at my hands but looking back up when he handed me wrapped present.

"And this is?" I asked, rasing a brow and opening it. He just grinned and motioned to the gift. I tore off the rest of the paper, staring at the object in awe.

"Shit, Raven's Booklet. Of course you'd give it to me. I haven't shut up about it," I laughed, flipping through the pages. Even a signature on the first page.

To Lou,

I hope you like this gift, I definitely like you.

Harry x

I rolled my eyes fondly, shutting it and holding it in my lap. "Did you give Finley the happy ending he deserves?"

Harry, rather boldly, took my hand and kissed the back of it. "That's for me to know and for you to find out. Now, date tomorrow at seven? I expect the book to be finished by then."

I narrowed my eyes, squeezing his hand. "Who taught you to be so demanding? But it'll be finished by then. I'll see you at seven."

-----

I paced back and forth, waiting for Harry. It was ten minutes to seven and I was sort of freaking out.

For one, the fucker killed Finley and I'm terribly salty about it, and two, Lottie and Felicite wouldn't shut up. I told them about Harry last night when I stumbled in, still all loved up. They've been taking the piss ever since.

"It's just so cute!" Lottie cried dramatically, Fizzy adding, "what a perfect love story. Maybe he'll write about it."

I flipped them off and went to bed. Now here we are.

I decided I didn't want to suffer their teasing anymore so I sat on the porch, reading one of the books Fizzy got me that one day I was sick. Harry's car pulled up a few minutes later. He got out, walking towards me. I smiled and stood up.

"Beautiful," he murmured, taking my hand and kissing it- he liked doing that- before leading me to his car.

"What a gentleman," I teased as he opened the door. He grinned and shut it, making his way around to the drivers side.

"So where are we going?" I asked. Harry scrunched up his nose but didn't say anything, holding my hand on the gear stick.

I huffed. "Harry."

"Yeah?" He asked like the little shit he is.

"Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"You're an ass."

"You don't really think that."

"Unfortunately."

When he turned into the place, I realized it was the movies. I tilted my head, confused. He parked and turned to me after shutting off the car.

"Now, I only brought you here because you said you were really excited about it. Please tell me if it just makes me seem like a selfish piece of you know." I laughed, squeezing his hand and encouraging him to go one.

"We're seeing Oscar's Vacancy in movie form a week before it's available to the public."

I gawked at him. He looked at me anxiously, probably trying to find out what my reaction means. I broke into grin and threw myself into arms. Shameful, sure, but damn it I'm excited.

"Oh my God you're amazing," I said into his shoulder. He kissed my cheek fondly.

"Because I'm taking you to see my book in movie form?"

"Well," I shrugged, "pretty much."

He smiled again and got out of the car, coming around to open mine. He held out his hand and I took it then followed him into the theater.

We got popcorn (with extra butter, thank you) and found the theater. It was deserted of course, but there was still a few minutes till it started.

In the mean time, I turned to Harry and punched him lightly in the arm.

"Ouch," Harry chuckled, taking my fist in his hand. "And that was for?"

"Killing Finley," I pouted.

"I had to," Harry whispered. "I didn't want to be original."

I shook my head lightly. Despite that, the book was amazing and I don't think anything could of made it better.

-----

After the movie (which was definitely great), I texted Lotts and Fizz that I would be staying with Harry. We got pizza on the way home and ate it with Fairy, Harry's adorable golden retriever puppy begging for the sausage.

"Little beggar," I teased as Harry stood up to take our plates to the kitchen. Fairy plopped her little self down right in my lap as if she owned the place. I scrunched up my nose and ran my fingers through her fur.

"You're lucky you're cute."

"So are you."

I looked up and smiled sheepishly as Harry sat back down. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep but before I did, I caught a few words.

"I've found a quicker route west."

-----