I'm Pathetic (2) 💚

Summary: I was rereading pt 1 and realized that Harry's apology was fucking shit so now he's taking Louis on a cute and sappy date :)

Words: 852

-----

Louis pulled out his large yellow hoodie and a pair of black jeans, getting dressed for his and Harry's date. Even though he didn't mind, Harry insisted on taking him out.

Though he wouldn't tell Louis where the night before when the two talked about it. The next morning he woke up alone with a note laying on his nightstand.

Good morning my beautiful baby,

Today's the day I make up for my shitty attitude and be the boyfriend you deserve. So, get dressed and come downstairs my love <3

Your Hazza xx

Louis grabbed his phone and slid it into his pocket, then fixed his hair and ran downstairs with a large smile, eager to find out what his boyfriend's been up to.

He looked around for a moment before his blue gaze landed on a bouquet of sunflowers in a vase with the sunlight streaming in to gently brush them. Louis smiled softly and plucked the note from the center.

My flower,

Do you like the sunflowers? I hope you do, they're for you after all. I'm shit at scavenger hunts and clues, but you'll find me where we play a game you always lose ;)

Your Hazzie xx

Louis laughed at Harry's note, but left the house and locked the doors, and started walking to the local park, which wasn't very far away.

They used to always play hide and seek, like the grown children they were. Louis was crap at it, but he tried his best since Harry always rewarded him with kisses when he did well.

The bright, gorgeously green leaves attached to branches towered over the concrete pathway, and a few stranded leaves littered the marked-up gray. Louis offered small smiles to the few people he passed, but it wasn't very busy since most just walked through and didn't stick around for too long.

Louis reached his and Harry's favorite tree and peeked around it, trying to spot Harry but his breath caught at the beautiful sight.

A pale blue blanket was draped over the grass with just a few flower petals scattered around. Plates of all sorts of foods like strawberries with chocolate dipping sauce and small sliders reside in the middle while Harry sat at the edge dressed in a nice button-down that Louis suddenly felt underdressed.

Harry's face lit up. He quickly got to his feet and made his way to where Louis was standing. Louis wrapped his arms around the man's neck and Harry wrapped his around his boy's waist, squeezing lightly.

Louis surged forward and connected their lips in a soft, passionate kiss before Harry could speak. Harry hummed happily and brought Louis closer, eagerly kissing back.

"Love you, bub," Harry mumbled against his lips. Louis smiled. "Love you too, Hazza."

Harry entwined their fingers together and lead the smaller boy over to the blanket. He sat down, leaning against the tree, and letting Louis sit in his lap, straddling him a little.

"Hi," Louis giggled.

"Oops," replied Harry with a dopey grin. 

Louis rolled his eyes playfully and turned so his back was against Harry's chest instead. He reached for a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate halfway, then held it up and let Harry bite into it.

Harry chuckled and complied, taking a bite then letting Louis finish it. He ran his hands up and down the blue-eyed boy's arms as he nibbled at another strawberry, then wrapped them around his waist and rested his head on Louis' shoulder.

"'M sorry again, baby. I still feel really bad. I didn't mean anything I said, management just got me riled up during the day even more and I came home and took it out on you, and made you sleep on the couch. I hope you know you mean more than life itself to me and as much as I love music and the fans, I'd drop it all for you." Harry poured his heart out and Louis listened to every word, turning back around in the taller man's hold to wind his arms around his neck.

"I love you, Hazzie," Louis gave a watery smile, kissing the corner of his lips gently. "Management's shit, I know. It's okay. My emotions were all over the place since I was sick, and I forgave you. You didn't have to do all this, lovely." Louis played with Harry's curls absentmindedly as he spoke while Harry thumbed at his side.

"I know baby, you're sweet like that. I wanted to do this because you deserve it, and after I was a complete dick to you, you only deserved it more." Harry leaned forward and connected their lips softly.

Louis smiled into it and pulled his arms away from his neck so he could cup the man's cheeks. "Thank you," he whispered with a cute smile.

Harry didn't say anything, he just smiled and admired his beautiful boy.

----

short and complete shit but that's alright :)