Recap #49: BACK IN BUSINESS BABY!

Start from the beginning

Nothing like a classic coffee shop au to brighten someone’s day! Coffee and Fair Lights by brightshinerVI is a book where each chapter follows a different hermit’s perspective!

Sneak, Wait, Attack, Repeat by RachelGreenery is an Assassination and Hitmen AU! A very interesting and intriguing book but do be sure to read the trigger warnings before investing yourself!

PinnaclePencil has also brought us an AU! Their book To Learn To Live has beautiful storytelling and well worth your time! :D

Hidden Consequences is a wonderful new book by DakotahWinters and shows promise! Even their first notes chapter has a lot of information about the book, and you should at least read that!

riacte made the lovely Battle Scars! A dramatic retelling of the team Blue Bats from mcc9! There’s over 20 chapters already! Plenty for you to sink your teeth into!

Respawn 404 is a completed book by Pit-and-Chase and oh boy is this an amazing work of art! Set back in Season 7, we as the readers follow the different hermits as they take on the now hardcore server! It's so angsty, so if you're into getting your heart ripped apart this is for you :)

WelshKitsune has updated their Hermitcraft S8 Onechot book with A Soft Night! Etho/Tango shippers come get your fluffy fuel!

Aversion to Iron is a completed fic by moji964! Grian is a fae, but no one knows! If you do decide to read it, however, do mind the trigger warnings!

Set in Season 7, Scar gets corrupted when he summons Hels in Banished by MayaTheWatcher! Grian was too scared to fight back against the havoc, and ultimately gets banished! D:

TheNerdyTurtle96 has updated Tales of Hermitcraft with a part one of five! Once they’ve finished this miniseries set in their Historical Hermits AU, all fics set in this AU are going to be transferred to a different book!

This week, our beloved recap member EminenceGhost has blessed us with TWO updates to their Ghosted book! For those who don’t know, it’s an au based around a certain rarepair, Wels/Zedaph! 

Mumbo_Banano has updated Get Away with chapter twenty! A blessing from the heavens! :D Make sure to mind the warnings if you plan on reading!

Meteor Effect by Crazycatmeow413 has been updated, with Visiting Hours 1! Currently this book has 133 parts! Isn’t that amazing?! :D

Reset is a Hermitcraft and Dream SMP crossover by adrilxa starring Cleo and Ranboo! The newest chapter, 7, has just dropped so be sure to check it out!!

KitKatExists has updated both The Villain and Hero and BOO-mers! If you like ghost hunting or a classing heros au, consider these!

It’s time for the announcements! Here, take some tissues! :)

Salty_PotatoChips has archived their oneshot book and is leaving the community. We’ll miss you and we hope you don’t stop writing!

saphixe is stepping down from not only the recap but the fandom as a whole. Thank you for all you’ve done for the recap and Bdoc Revolution!

For their one year anniversary on Wattpad, MayaTheWatcher is hosting a Draw This In Your Style! It ends September 5th so if you want to participate now is the time!

We got quite a handful of milestones! Let’s see how everyone’s been doing, shall we?

Never Really Gone by XandeaTheWatcher hit 30k reads! 

AmythistStarr has been on Wattpad for a year now! Here’s to another hopefully!

Can you believe Pit-and-Chase has been on Wattpad for over 2 years now? Boy does time fly, huh?

WelshKitsune has hit 1.3k reads on their S8 oneshot book!

SockTheWatcher reached 50 followers! Here’s to 50 more!!

Congratulations to RaeTheStar for hitting 296k reads on their oneshot book! Nice ;))

(one of our recap members, helicopter_stan is super close to 300 followers, go give them a follow ;])

And finally!

Fallen_Leader_ has been telling everyone that they’re amazing and wonderful people who deserve to walk this Earth for 371 days now! Guess what? You’re amazing and wonderful for reminding everyone! We all thank you for your unconditional support! <3

For those of you who haven’t already, Hermittpad has it’s own community discord server and Minecraft server! To join either, find the link to our discord in the link tree under our bio!

Thank you so much for reading this week’s recap, apologies for the hiatus but we hope this OMEGA RECAP has made up for it! Don’t forget if you’re interested in joining the team to fill out our application!