Ch1: Meet Me At The Park

~ Henry's house ~

Henry, Charlotte and Piper were getting everything ready for Ray's baby shower that was going to be happening tonight.

"Alright. Do we have games?" Piper asked as Charlotte was holding the clipboard.

"Yes. Such as the Guess Who... Mommy or Daddy game where we get to guess about who'll spoil and take care of Mindy more... Ray or Captain Man...?" Henry said, in a low whisper.

"Yep. Also, the baby bottle chugging challenge is going to be so cute. Plus, it'll be just us here tonight. Mom and Dad are on another vacation night." Piper said, while Charlotte was silently checking off everything on the list.

"Yeah. I feel happy and kind of bad for Ray and Captain Man both." Charlotte said, remembering when Jasper annoyed Captain Man in jail.

Henry then remembered the same thing.

"Oh yeah. Poor Ray and Captain Man." He said, also remembering that Ray was going to be here with Mindy tonight and hopefully, Jasper wasn't going to annoy them.

Just as Henry and Charlotte were talking, the front door opened and Jasper came in, excitedly.

Henry, Charlotte and Piper saw that Jasper was carrying a pink gift bag.

"Jasper, what did you do?" Henry asked, wanting to know.

"I uh well... I did... I did go shopping and got something for Captain Man's baby girl." Jasper said, in confession.

"What did you get for her, Jasper?" Piper asked, very excited since she was working for Captain Man and also was the president of the Man Fans.

Henry and Charlotte looked each other, before looking back at Jasper.

"Yeah... What did you get for her?" Charlotte asked as Henry gritted his teeth.

Jasper then opened the bag and got out a couple of things.

"I got her a pink baby bottle, a pink pacifier and blanket, some Captain Man diapers and a Captain Man onesie!" He said, with a smile.

Henry rolled his eyes silently but then, he smiled.

"That's great, Jasper. I'm sure that Ray'll love the gifts that you got for Mindy." He said, before his watch began to beep.

Jasper smiled proudly.

"So... What time will they get here?" He asked, before his phone began to buzz.

Henry and Charlotte looked at the phone.

Piper's phone also began to buzz.

Piper got it and looked at the screen.

Ray had texted her, saying...

'Hey. Schwoz told us to stay out of the Man Cave for a couple of hours so, me and my baby Mindy are at the park. Please tell your brother and his friends to meet me at the park while you get everything ready for my baby shower tonight.

                      Thanks.

                    -CM '

Jasper was showing Henry and Charlotte the photos that Captain Man had sent him of Mindy when Piper came back over to them.

"Guys, I just got a text from Captain Man. Well... Ray... UGH!!! You know what I meant!!!" Piper said, getting her phone out and showing them.

Jasper placed everything back in the bag and went over to Piper.

"Really?! What did he say?!" He asked, excitedly.

Henry sighed.

"Can I see it, Piper?" He asked, seeing that Jasper is fangirling about Captain Man.

Piper nodded her head yes.

"Sure but only for a few minutes." She said, being very sensitive and protective.

She didn't want nothing to happen to her precious phone.

Henry then held the phone and looked at the text that was displaying on the screen.

"So... What did Captain Man say?" Jasper said, excitedly.

"He said that Schwoz told him and Mindy to stay out of the Man Cave for a couple of hours. Mindy and him are at the park, waiting for us." Henry said, reading the text.

Jasper then got the bag.

"I'll drive you guys there." Piper said, with responsibility.

Henry and Charlotte looked at each other with concerned looks on their faces.

What could go wrong...?