10- We're FUCKED!

"The plan is simple," Josh said as everyone got their supplies ready. "We use her blood and set it up as bait."

Elle, Simon, Tori, and Kate covered the girl's bathroom in bleach. "Smile, you don't of a bitch!" Simon yelled. "With her blood, we use it to lure the killers here."

"Ready?" Josh asked. Alexis nodded her head and put her head on his shoulder. Picking up the knife, he cut her palm as she cringed in pain. Squeezing her hand closed, her blood dropped into the bucket of water. She picked up the bandages that were left out and wrapped her hand just tight enough.

"Then we set the trap in the bathroom." "I'll crawl through the vent and we kill them then." Alexis finished off. Everyone nodded and with a pair, grabbed a mop, making blood trails. Alexis looked at everyone walking their own ways, nodding to herself before walking into the bathroom.

Simon and Tori were in the gym and heard a bang. "You always hurt...the one you love..." Both looked at each other with fear. "Ruby..." They both said and dropped their mops to tell the group.

Elle and Kate finished their blood trails from a hallway and ran back towards Josh, who just finished a blood trail from another side of the school.

Simon and story ran back. "She's here!" "We saw her! She was so sexy-" "But fucking crazy man! And she was doing it!" "She was following the blood trails!"

"They're right. Skull Mask freak, three o'clock." Kate said, seeing Ryan entering the school. A heavy breathing came from another side. Josh nervously looked at the bathroom door.

Alexis sat inside, shaking and her palms beginning to sweat. What if I can't climb away in time? What if I gets an axe to the head? Or a knife to the chest? A knock at the door interrupted her. "Get ready." Simon called out from the outside. She nodded, getting into the stall that had the vent above it. She heard a commotion and climbed on the toilet, placing the doll on the floor.

The five teens watched the killers make their separate ways down the hallway. "If this doesn't work, I'm going to kill you." Elle said to Josh. The killers raced towards the bathroom and ran in.

Opening each stall, they get to the one under the vent and see a CPR doll with a bloody handprint on it. They looked up to see Alexis crawling into the vent.

She climbed out on the other side, running towards the group. "'NOW! NOW! NOW!" She yelled. Kate pulled the rope and locked the door tight. By now, the killers realized what was happening and tried to escape. Pulling out a lighter borrowed from Deena, Josh flicked it and set it on the bleach trail.

The killers were quickly engulfed in flames as they screamed in line and agony. Awaiting outside with fire extinguishers, everyone looked nervously as the screams of horror stopped and an explosion came. Carefully opening the door, they saw black guts everywhere.

Extinguishing the flames, everyone looked with relief as the killers were dead. It was all over. They could finally go home. They could finally breathe and rest.

Looking in a corner, Josh looked down to see the body parts rearranging theirselves. "Guys?" Everybody looked around the bathroom and saw the black guts coming back together. "HOLY-" A hand formed and almost grabbed Josh, but Kate picked him up and ran out.

Running into a classroom, they tried barricading they door. "GO! GO! They're coming!" Simon yelled, pushing a table near the door. "They're gonna keep coming!" Tori yelled at him. "We're FUCKED!" Elle yelled. "No! No, we are not fucked." A look of anger flushed over Tori's face. "She's fucked." She said, looking at Alexis, who's eyes widened in surprise.

"They're coming for her. If we put Alexis in the hall, we end this now." Tori said. "You're fucking sick." Josh said, walking towards her. "I'm being reasonable! It's survival of the fittest at this point! They want her blood. They can't be killed after bullets! Okay cool! They're just really strong. But we just tried to goddamn EXPLODE them and that didn't work. It's just like you said!"

Tori walked towards his book bag and grabbed out the newspaper clippings. Slamming a handful each on the table, she looked at the now dead killers. "See this? Dead, dead, DEAD! This is the only way." Tori said, tearing up. "I'm not letting you kill her!" "You would let all of us die to protect her!" "That's not true!" "Then why are you refusing to do this? I thought you hated her!" "Because I still lo- there's a reason okay?!"

"I'll do it." Alexis said loudly, catching everyone's attention. "I'll go out there. Whatever it takes." Kate looked at the Sunnyvaler. "You don't have to. Tori didn't mean it. Right Tori?" Kate asked. She knew her friend was right, but she didn't want to sacrifice someone in order for it to happen. Especially her old friend. The room stayed quiet and Elle grabbed Kate's hand.

"You know this is like, fucked up, right?" Simon asked Tori. "Would you die for her?" He stayed quiet. "She was still our friend." "Yeah, before she moved away and joined those assholes!" Simon looked around at everyone who just seemed to quietly sit and watch everything unfold.

"No....no I'm not letting you go out there. Please." Josh refused to let it happen, but Alexis just cupped his face, wiping his tears away. "It's the only way." She quietly told him. "I don't want to do this, but I have to. Stay strong for me." She said, crying a little. Sniffling, she kissed his cheek and walked towards the barricaded door. Pushing the table away, she went outside as Tori locked the door and pushed the table back. "You're murdering her, stop!" Josh yelled.

Alexis stepped out into the hallway, feeling numb. She could hear yelling coming from inside the classroom and looked at her shoes. "I'm sorry..." She said, feeling tears fall down her face. She could see the Camp Nightwing killer coming back together again. Her stomach felt empty and dropped. You deserve this. Shouldn't have gone digging in Sarah Fier's grave.

"You guys are sick! Let her back in!" Elle looked at the newspaper articles scattered on the table. "It's not your fault..." Kate said, but Elle wasn't listening. One article stuck out to her. She drowned out all the sound. Josh begging for Alexis to be let in, Kate speaking to her, and Simon trying to reason with Tori. 'Local Survivor C. Berman.' stood in bold letters.

Alexis saw Nightwing getting closer as she sucked in a breath. He jogged towards her and just as she was about to be met with an axe, an arm dragged her back into the classroom, just barely missing her head. "What the hell?! I was ready to die!" She yelled. "I'm sorry. But we found something." Tori said, feeling bad that she was ready to kill the girl. "Right here! Someone else survived and saw the witch. C. Berman. She's the key." Elle said, holding the clipping up.

Simon ran towards the door along with Kate to keep Nightwing out, who was hacking at the door with his axe. "At Camp Nightwing, there was one Shadyside survivor. C. Berman." Elle explained. She skimmed through the article. "The still traumatized girl claims that amongst the carnage, she saw the witch." "The Yellow Pages. What's her number?!" Josh asked, picking up the phone. "Ummm 555-1747!" Tori yelled from the book.

Josh dialed the number in and was met with an answering machine. "Hello, my name is Josh Johnson. Umm...I think you saw the witch!" Elle ran towards the phone. "Help us! There are killers after us!" She said. The phone began an automated message. "Fuck!" Josh yelled, throwing the phone back on the hook.

Alexis looked at the newspaper article even further. "She died..." She told herself. "She died!" She repeated back. "We need some help over here!" Simon called out and Tori ran over to help Simon and Kate. "What?! No! That can't be! She survived, that's the point." Elle said, walking over to her. "Yeah she survived, but first she died."

Hearing this, Josh ran over to the two girls and read the article again. "Her heart stopped, but local boy performed CPR." Thinking, Josh realized something. "The rhyme...WHAT'S THE RHYME?!" Simon looked over, holding a drill and having goggles over his face.

"She'll take your blood, she'll take your head, she'll follow you-" "Until you're dead." Alexis finished. "It's just like Tori said. We kill you then we bring you back to life like this C. Berman bitch." Elle said. Alexis shrugged her shoulders. "Fuck it. I'm dying one way or another tonight." She said.

"Guys, let's go!" Josh said to the other three. They ran towards a window and jumped out. By now, Nightwing aced his way through just enough to put his hand through a slot and open the door. Unlocking it, he saw no one in the classroom, but saw six teenagers running outside.

Climbing into the ambulance, Simon looked confident. "Let's Timothy this bitch!" He yelled. "Wait, how are we gonna kill me?" Alexis asked. "You could overdose like Timothy did." Kate suggested. "What if we drowned her?" Josh asked. "Genius! But where are we gonna find water at this time of night?" Elle called from the front. "I know!" Tori said.