Chapter 20

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up in Kookie's embrace and also with a huge headache . My head was hurting so badly I sat up and was about to get off the bed but Jungkook caught hold of me .
Jk:- What's wrong??
Y/N:- It's just...
I was about to fall as I got up but he was quick enough to catch me.
Jk:- Are u okay??
Y/N:- Yess I can't recall what happened last night,  did I get hurt or something??

Jungkook's P.O.V.

As she mentioned last night a blush crept on my face recalling the incidents .
Y/N:- Hey why are u blushing??
Jk:- No-nothing
Y/N:- See now you are also sluttering 👀 what did I do??
Jk:- It's just you were drunk
Y/N:- Oh really, what did I do ??
Jk:- Stole something from me...
Y/N:- And what was it??
Jk:- Don't worry I'll steal the same thing from you later on at the party.
Y/N:- Huh what party and what did I do??
Jk:- Party at Jimin's house and also I have to tell you what Ji-Eun told me
Y/N:- Ahh I am really excited can't u tell me now??
Jk:- Nope u needa wait.
Y/N:- okay

Time skip
Aurthor P.O.V.

It was evening and Y/N got ready for the party . She wore a red simple crop top with simple denim skirt of black shade , it was simple yet charming.  She tied her hair up in a simple ponytail and put on some lip balm as she didn't do makeup a lot.
Jungkook got ready in black skinny Jeans and red shirt , he also had a simple yet adoring outfit he complimented it with a tie of black colour.
Unintentionally they both twinned their outfit.
Jk:- Seems like we got same choice for today
Y/N:- Yupp, let's go
And they went to the party with Jungkook's bike.
Soon they reached and entered Jimin's house more like a party hall .
As soon as they entered his house Jimin immediately met them and greeted them
Jimin:- Hi Jungkook and Y/N
Y/N:- Hi Jimin-ssi
Jk:- Ayoo pabo
Jimin:- Can't u just greet me normally .
Jk:- Talk something possible
Jimin:- Anyways thanks a lot to you too for coming.
Jk:- Umm yea welcome now let's go Y/N.
Y/N:- Atleast talk to him nicely.  Thanq Jimin oppa for inviting us.
Jimin:- Hehe Y/N you are so sweet just teach this rude ass also some manners
And they both giggled.
Jk:- Enough talking now let's go.
And they were about to go but Jimin whispered something in Jk's ear.
Jimin:- Remember the plan and take her to the next floor.
Jk:- Okay😏
And he took Y/N to the next floor.
As soon as they reached on the next floor Jungkook took Y/N on the stage to dance but started dancing with Myra who was Jimin's friend but Y/N didn't knew about it so seeing him dance with her she got a lil jealous and left the dance stage as she felt extra and ignored , she went to the balcony which was empty and tears formed in her eyes .
As soon as Jungkook realised Y/N was going somewhere he immediately followed her to the balcony and seeing her cry he realised how badly he hurt her, so without being noticable he went to the balcony and back hugged Y/N she got shocked but when she knew it was Jungkook she was relieved .
Jk:- Why are u crying
Y/N:- Hehe I am not (she said normalizing her tone but it was obvious)
Jk:- You can't fool me
Y/N:- I am not and you are really a great dancer .
Jk:- Thanq but did u forget something.
Y/N:- What??
Jungkook turned her around and wiped her tears
Jk:- I had to tell you what Ji-Eun told me...
Y/N:- Yupp and what is it??
Jk:- She told me not to wait for her cause she is gone and even told me to find somone like her
Y/N:- So....
Jk:- I got her
Y/N:- Congratulations ( she said controlling her tears)
Jk:- And yup I told you I'll steal what you stole from me....
And he pulled her closer by her waist their noses met and they can feel each other's hot breath , few seconds later their lips met and it was a deep passionate kiss full of love and only pure and true love,  their lips moved in sync like they craved for each other's lip , moments later they pulled apart.
Jk:- Be mine
And without giving a second thought Y/N attached her's and Jungkook's lips he picked her up in her muscular arms and as Y/N's hand girpped around his neck deepning the kiss and Jungkook's hand gripped around her tiny waist soon he put her down and their lips met again this time instead of kissing they enjoyed the presence of each other's lips but not long as soon the door opened revealing Jimin and they both pulled apart so immediately that Jungkook bit Y/N's lip accidentally.
Jimin:- Did I disturb anything??
Y/N:- Ahh no it was just that ummm.... ( she said avoiding eye contact )
Jk:- We were enjoying kissing each other and you nasty brat had to disturb it.
Y/N:- Manners Jungkook
Jk:- Sowwy baby
Jimin:- So I guess you both are a thing now
Jk:- umm yea...

Finally an update after so long,  I hope u like it cause it's 2:14 at night when I am writing this huh I had to do a few assignments also so stayed up late but anyways Saranghae 💜💜🐰