Chapter 1

Momo POV

The next day he returned, arms firmly in jacket. The glow of his green hair was all I could see but his cold, callous and calculating voice was enough to give me an image. "You do know who I am right? You can't just kidnap someone like me and expect to get away with it, do you?" I asked. He closed the door, leaving us in near-total darkness, on the gap underneath the door shedding any light.

"Mm. Bold of you to assume I'm that dumb. Anyway, I love your sweater, Fraulein. You might want to take it off." He suggested. What an uncouth man, asking a lady to remove an article of closing. "I'd rather not. Now tell me, why am I here?"

"For education, my dear Fraulein. Due to your being rich, you are unbound by the shackles of monetary worry," He started. His voice was getting more and more irritated. "Your parents extorted my family, my adopted family and my entire community. I had to go nights without food or water, listening to the wails of my younger sibling and the moans of my mother as she defiled her body for a few dollars." He spat. "Even if that were true, that doesn't explain why I'm here. What, you want ransom? Or maybe to defile me as your mother was? Whatever it is, it won't matter. You'll never be satisfied." I tautened.

Suddenly I felt the rough, uneven skin of his hands wrapping around my throat. He began constricting my airway. "I know. I just want them to reverse the damage they've done." I grabbed onto his hand, pleading for air. I heard a faint chuckle and my fear grew and my vision failed. Suddenly he released me and immediately my body gasped for air despite my attempts to temper my need for Oxygen.

I heard the ruffling of his clothing. He was winding up for something. His fist rammed into the space between my chest and stomach, forcing the air out and further depriving me. I coughed and forced more oxygen into my lungs. I refuse to scream. "Oh, this is fun."

An onslaught of punches collided with my body, pummeling my dainty body yet I did not scream or beg. After he stopped, his boot slammed down on my limp fingers, not crushing them, but the nociceptive messages fired from my neurons and travelled to my brain, begging for the damage to be nullified. I clenched my teeth and breathed it off. "You're no fun." He further crushed my digits with a menacing glare. I squeak escaped my lips. "Good." He grabbed me by my hair and slammed my face into the ground over and over again like I was a toy.

Is this what I am to be subjected to.

Tears pricked my eyes. My mind blurred and my body was going even limper.

"Don't die yet. We have so many fun things to do."

Words 500

Posted 8/29/2021