Twenty- trouble in paradise

Start from the beginning

20 minutes later we pulled up at the club. As soon as we stepped out the car loads of camera flashes went off. "Just keep your head down." Mase told me. "You do know she's more famous than us mate, they are here for her, not us." John said to Mase chuckling. Mase turned around and stuck his tongue out at John, who smirked in response.
I shook my head walking past the two children and into the bar. "Mrs Verstappen, how lovely to see you again." Alex said. "Hey Alex, how come your on duty here and not with my dad?" I questioned to the 6'7 dark haired man in front of me. "He sent me here to keep an eye on things, he suspects the new manager he employed is stealing from us." He replied shrugging. "Ah okay, well we are gonna go party, feel free to join." I told him walking away and towards the bar.

We all sat drinking together for a while until I decided I wanted to dance. "Someone come dance with me!" I yelled jumping up from the table. "I will in a bit." Mase told me. No one else moved, so I grabbed Jesse. "Come on Jess I've seen your dance moves you are coming with me." He groaned but got up and followed me anyway.

After about half an hour I told him I'd go get us more drinks. While I was waiting at the bar, Dan appeared next to me. "Hey Mai, can I talk to you." He said. "Hello Dan, yeah sure." I replied, offering him a slight smile. "Well the thing is...I know we are best friends, and you are with Mason... but I really like you..." Dan trailed off. My eyes widened in shock. "Dan.." I began before I was interrupted by a pair of lips attaching themselves to mine. I pulled away immediately. "Dan what the hell, im with Mase you can't do that!" I screamed. "I'm sorry Dan I only like you as a friend. I told him more softly than before, but firmly. I looked around and noticed a pair of watery brown eyes staring back at me from across the room. Mason had seen it. He stormed out as I ran after him, calling his name.

Mason's POV

I went to go join Mai on the dance floor when I found Jesse dancing alone. "Where did Mai go mate? I asked him. "She went to get us more drinks." He replied. I thanked him and walked over to the bar where I saw Mai and Dan kissing... she said something  to him then locked eyes with me.
I can't believe she's just kissed Dan. I turned around and stormed out getting into one of the taxis outside, ignoring her calling after me.

Once I got home I noticed I had 5 missed calls from Mai. I decided to ignore her and clicked on Declan's number instead.

💬deccers
Mase- mate ive gone home.
Dec- why what's happened?
Mase- I saw Mai and Dan kissing, I can't believe she would do this to me, she even knows that's what my ex did. I just don't understand.
Dec- Mase I think you should talk to Mai..
Mase- no I don't want to, its done.
~

Afterwards I decided to message Mai.

~
💬Mai
Mai- Mase please come back let me explain!
Mase- we are done.
(Mason Mount blocked Mai Verstappen)

Mai's POV

Once Mase left I just sat outside on a nearby wall, crying my eyes out. "Mai?" I hear from behind me. I turn around, wiping my eyes so i can see who it is. "John?" I questioned. "Yes it's me what's happened?" He asked, a worried look on his face.
"I was at the bar, and Dan told me he liked me, he kissed me and I pulled back straight away, but Mase.. Mase.. he saw the kiss and stormed off." I chocked out, through cries. "Breathe Mai, breathe." John instructed me. "I'm sure you can explain to him what happened and it will all be fine." He told me, holding me tight, trying to calm me down.
Just then I heard a ping of my phone go off and Mason's name appear on my screen. He finally replied! I opened the message and my heart sank.. "John he just dumped me..." I told him as I started wailing again.