Part 6 : A good cover

Trust me, making a good cover really needs commitment and patience. It's really hard. I know most people don't spill their secret techniques in Wattpad (like how gamers don't tell what equipment they use for recording and etc in YouTube. It's like a super guarded secret. Here's how I use mine)

[Don't take anything to your heart, I would be glad if you learn from them instead of getting offended.]

When it comes to Wattpad, you really need a good cover. I have seen a lot of bad covers like not matching text to the picture and sometimes text is not even visible due to colours of the picture. Just remember that just because you put a font and a picture doesn't make a good cover. For a good cover, there should be;

1. A matching and a visible font of the title

2. A matching picture

3. Appealing to the audience

4. A clear image that matches your characters

Making this stuff is hard, trust me. But let me show you my cover to take an idea  This is how you make a good cover.

If you guys can afford, then you can use Canva premium. This is for you;

1. Find a right image source :- Pixabay, Unsplash, Google or even Pinterest (this is from Pinterest) Try to find the most suitable image.

2. Go to Canva and choose a good, large font that matches with the book.

3. For accessories, you can search title frame in Canva workplace and you can get that fancy pattern in my cover.

4. Give your bank details, pay and download in high quality.

5. If you need to increase the quality of the picture, then go to https://letsenhance.io/ and use the paid version to process the image in quality.

6. Voila! you have your perfect cover.

7. Repeat the spell for your following covers.

If you guys cannot, don't worry, this is how you can use it;

1. Find a right image source :- Pixabay, Unsplash, Google or even Pinterest (this is from Pinterest) Try to find the most suitable image.

2. Go to Canva and choose a good, large font that matches with the book.

3. For accessories, you can search title frame in Canva workplace and you can get that fancy pattern in my cover.

4. Use the laptop and take a screenshot of it 😏

5. If you need to increase the quality of the picture, then go to https://letsenhance.io/ and use the free five turns to process the image in quality.

6. Voila! you have your perfect cover.

7. Repeat the spell for your following covers.

If the closest image needs modifications?

For an example, the original photo of the Pinterest is Blonde haired girl, so I had to edit it to make it Red. I used only mere Paint 3D, to make it seem natural as possible. You guys can use free/paid version of Photoworks too.

A good cover = a lot of attention to your work