Part 2 : An inspiration

Okay, this is the hardest part, I admit myself. For once to begin with, here's what you should do to write a really good book and what you shouldn't.

What you should do:-

1. Read a lot  & avoid cliches - Yeah, when I mean read, I do mean reading. Read out of the typical non-paid books because let's be honest, Wattpad's best books are either Wattys books or paid books. If you genuinely cannot pay to Wattpad (like me) choose Wattys winners books. These books are great and when you choose Wattys books, choose the books that are not yet in the Wattpad paid program.  If you have money, paid books are the greatest way to go. Trust me, they're the best. 

Besides Wattpad, read books out of Wattpad too. In each genre. When you read, most of the memorable books you have read, your brain stores the story's memory by repeating a certain pattern. When taking an inspiration, how I get an inspiration is not out of rush. Because you don't want your book to be normal. You want your book to stand out, it's special. It's extra-ordinary. A good book is always extraordinary. Let's be honest, just because you know the cliche line of CEO falls in love with a normal girl or his assistant or the Alpha wolf gets an omega or a weak girl and this girl turns suddenly a badass, you shouldn't write it. It's the typical cliche. Especially you want your book to stand out enough to gain to get noticed by Wattys.

2. Watch movies - Yeah, this is gonna come handy like you read books. You get to know the plots of good movies and what are the techniques, but the most important part is that movies build up your imagination to imagine your characters. May it be Tom Hiddleston or RDJ or whomever, it makes your visualizing power increase wildly. Our human brains can never imagine places or people whom we never had ever seen in our lives. So, it should be seen in any way, the best option is the movies. May it be Netflix or Hulu, once you get the inspiration, your visual imagery can be built by movies and books.

3. Think, think and think! - Yeah, thinking is essential. Recall your favourite films. Do you remember the synopsis? What was so great about it? How about another film? are there any similarities to the previous film? Connect the dots. Draw patterns with your mind. This takes a lot of time, sometimes it instantly clicks. It actually depends on your intuition. To me, I connect dots between two things promptly. What you have to do is, to draw parallels with two or three or more films or books' plots, compare them, think if you were the writer, how you could have written the story, what are the missing points and what should be added. What makes them so special? What draws them to you? How can you build a story by combining parts of them? But you have to satisfy few qualities while you do this;

a) Should be a story nobody has ever told before to the world

b) Should be an anti-cliche book

c) Any details from the existing books (copying) or adapting is not allowed

Seems like a hard way to me already, I hear you ask, is there an alternative way?

Why yes, of course. 

 Continue to next chapter  to find out ->