Part 3 : Have you ever wondered why best-selling authors are so old?

I ask it from you. Have you ever wondered that? Let's take some examples.

1. The Hunger games books - Suzanne Collins (59 years old)

2. The Outlander series - Diana Gabaldon (69 years old)

3. The king of the horror - Stephen King (73 years old)

4. Harry Potter series - J.K Rowling (56 years old)

5. A song of ice and fire series (Game of thrones) - George. R.R. Martin (72 years old)

See what I told? Everyone above mentioned is over 50. Their books are best sellers all over countries. Why are they so old? Does one needs to be old to be a best selling author? Answer is:- yes and no both. It depends on you, really. If you're likely an old soul, you can indeed write a best-seller. If you're like the usual party-goer with instagram and celebrities no serious girl or guy, perhaps, you should wait. As you know, our experiences grow old with us. When we are in this age, we think true love is real and making out is the true love. Stalking is true love. Protective is cute. Hot and sexy body is lustrous. Six-pack is cute.  Lust = beauty = true love. Celebrities are gold. Instagram is life. Ariana Grande is so beautiful. Everything is, about you. Everything is so optimistic. You think the world is a better place. You think the world is made for you. 

But, as you grow older, you get to know a lot of lessons. You get to know nobody has true love, you have to make it. Nobody is perfect. Judging everyone based on prejudices is not good. Equality is a necessity. Stalking is unhealthy. Making out is not love, it's lust. Having a crush on a guy for two weeks and making out and then calling it love is not love, but an infatuation. You get to know hot and sexy bodied guy is not good like he seems. That celebrities are just the luckier ones out of the common people and the craze for them is useless and illogical. Social media is not life, it depresses you. Ariana Grande is spoiled, celebrities are spoiled. The world is not a wish-granting factory. It's a cruel, pessimistic, dark place. The world is made to torture you and make you learn your lessons. Possessive ness is the control, not love. Karma is 100% real. Every reaction has an equal and an opposite reaction.

Old souls, are different. Being an old soul, we learn this ugly truth from a very young age. We know the world is already darker than it seems. This brings us pain. We suffer if we only have experiences of trauma. You learn from bad moments in your life. Experiences provoke emotions. You put emotions to words. A book begins, you write your story, your trauma there. Readers identify you, and boom! it becomes a best seller sooner or later.

Make sure you have a lot of experiences about life to share with your readers. Best-selling authors, all have gone through many such traumatic experiences in their lives. When they write a book, they put their emotions to the words of the book. We readers relate to the character and we tell the book to others, others buy it, and it's already a best-seller. Pain. Pain is the inspiration of art. These guys have the fullest life experiences. How did you think George R.R. Martin writes so good characters? Because he had noted them from his memories with society, he relates with those memories and modifies his memorable person from the memory, with a new name and a new appearance but the same charm, same seductive qualities. Same way of people-manipulation he had encountered in books or life or both.

Ex - Stephen King had told his readers that Carrie is based off of a neighboring girl with an extremely religious mother. How did he write it so vividly? because he knew and he had heard the girl's pain and imagined it and then put it into words.

So, yeah. Ordinary people can't write books. If you write exceptional books, you're a diamond in the rough. You're different. You're talented.

You just need to take that talent out.