Part 2

I sat next to Lucas and Haley in the library. "Wait until you hear what happened." I said.
"Scott!" Couch whity yelled.
"Yes couch?" Nathan said.
"Not you. You. Come with me." He pointed at Lucas. "You, read a book." Whity said to Nathan. Me and Haley exchanged looks when Lucas got up and left.
"This little punk." Nathan said.
"Watch your mouth, Scott!" I said and he and Peyton turned around. I looked at them, "Watch your mouth."
𑁍
I sat on the bench next to mouth while the rest of the boys played. "What did he want?" I asked.
"He wants me in the team."
"What?! Luke, that's amazing."
"I'm not doing it." He said not looking at me.
"Man, you're crazy." Skills said.
"Skills right. You have to play, Luke." I said.
"I am playing!"
"Man, I love you. But this is not your place. You don't belong here. Go get your dreams." Skills said.
𑁍
The boys left and only me and Lucas stayed there.
"Dude, you're missing the basket for the last thirty minutes. Leave it." I said but he didn't left it. Lucas missed again and than a car pulled by the river court. "You must've been kidding me."
"I bet he can't throw to the basket at all." Nathan said, took the ball and throw to the basket. "Now that's a game."
"What do you want, man?" Luke said.
"I want you to stay right where you are."
"And why should I listen to you?"
"You don't. But you'll listen to the game. Tomorrow, midnight. You and me, one on one." Lucas didn't replied. "You lose, I quit the team and you can get my spot. I win, you stay right where you are. And I get her." He said nodding towards me. I chuckled, and walked up besides Lucas. Lucas looked me in the eyes and I saw him touring himself. "Fine." Luke said. I gasped in pain. "But I get Peyton."
"Deal." Nathan said and walked away.
"Elena." Luke yelled after me when I start walking away. "What happens if you lose?"
"I'm not going to lose."
"You have nothing to prove him! And you bet on me?! On a girl you like?! Dude, you're becoming your brother." I said with tears.
"Watch your mouth!"
"Watch your back. Someone might stab you there!" I ran off.