Six put a finger to her lip, eyes darting up and down, then left and right. Then pointed at the yellow bag of chips up there on the higher shelves, "This one..." She said.

Mono nodded and started to climb. It was easier now that there were edges and gaps to hang on to. Mono made his way to the top and walked slowly across the narrow path to reach the bag of chips. He then ripped it out of the iron coils and dropped it down into the take-out port. "Special delivery!" Mono cried.

Six reached inside the take-out port and took the chips. Fumbling with it for a while, trying to figure out how to get it open.

"Want anything else with it?" Mono asked, dropping down the shelves.

Six looked up again and thought for a moment, "This...?" She said, pointing at a bottle of soda.

"You got it!" Mono said and went to work, carefully making his way down and through the shelves. He then wrenched the soda from the iron hooks and dropped it down, "Hey, Six. Give that thing some time. don't open it straight away." 

"Why?" she asked as she reached in and picked it from the port.

"Trust me, just don't." He said, going back to look around for something he likes. He chose a bag of cheese-flavored chips, a chocolate bar about his size, a pack of jelly beans, and a fluffy cake. He tossed them all down the take-out port and jumped down himself, landing softly against them. Mono pushed open the lid and crawled out of the vending machine. He saw Six sitting there cross-legged, still struggling to get the bag open all the way. 

He took out the snacks and splayed them on the floor beside her. He then found the nearest spot next to her and sunk to the floor. "Here, let me help with that." Mono offered a hand.

"I got it..." Six said and gnawed the bag open. She spat out the piece of plastic to the other side and hooked her fingers between the gaps, and opened it. "There..." she said.

Mono thought he might as well join her, so he grabbed his cheese-flavored chips and mimicked her actions, biting the bag and ripping out the plastic with his teeth. 

Six took her first bite and was totally taken aback, so crunchy and weird... for a moment, she stopped chewing and looked at Mono, "Salty..." She said.

"Is it no good?" Mono asked, feeling perturbed all of a sudden.

"It's delicious..." She said, swallowing and taking another bite. 

Mono looked down at his own bag of chips, the fragrance of cheese filling his nostrils. He lifted his paper bag, took out a piece, and bit it. He felt the sour taste of salt and cheese coating his mouth. "Delicious!" He said with his mouth full. But then the trouble came when he tried to swallow. The piece felt like nails scraping against his throat. He rubbed the scar around his neck, soothing the pain as he forced down the food. Perhaps something softer would do... the cake.

And so they sat there, enjoying the snacks together. Mono left his bag of chips for Six if she wanted more. He would also offer her a piece of cake. In return, she would hold out her chips bag for him, but Mono would only wave a hand.

 After eating half the cake, Mono glanced at the chocolate bar. There's no way I could eat that, he thought. But he really wanted to have a taste, despite the pain in his throat. Maybe... if he broke into tiny bits. So he grabbed the bar and ripped its sheets with his teeth and went to work, seizing it by its torn edges and digging his fingers in between them until he reached the biscuit. With great effort, the pieces snapped apart, "There..." He muttered as he repeated the process. He kept on going until the chocolate could fit his hand.

Six turned from her bag of chips and watched him, "What are you doing?" She asked.

"You'll see, give me a sec," Mono said, tearing off the pieces and sizing them into bits. "Alright, come over here." He beckoned to her.

Six moved and sat on her knees next to him, "What's this?"

 "Here, give me your hand..." He said. Six placed her hand in his. He opened her palm and gave her a handful of chocolate, "This... this is special. you'll love it... go on, have a taste."

As she ate the tiny bits of chocolate, her face twisted with delight. "It's so good! It tastes like... like..." Six kept asking for more and more. Mono felt himself giggling, and so he gave her another handful and sat back, "You have some too!"Six said.

"Uhh, yeah. In a moment." Mono looked at the chocolate pieces in his hand. He was quite reluctant to eat them, but they were broken into tiny bits, so that shouldn't be a problem... right? Mono rubbed the scar on his neck again, then ate one of the pieces. Ah...! So sweet! Mono guess the word Six was looking for was it tastes like heaven. 

Now came the hard part, but soon he found that it wasn't so hard, after all. They went down rather easily. Good... he always wanted to taste chocolate again, at least one more time. And so they ate and ate until they could eat no more. 

Six felt her throat dry up after mixing both sweet and sour together, "I'm thirsty." She said, looking around for the bottle of soda, and found it laying there sideways next to the bag of chips, "Can I open that now?" Six asked, pointing at the bottle. 

"Yes." He said only. 

Six hopped on her feet and made for the bottle, she examined it for a bit, seeing tiny bubbles floating upwards and popping at the very top. "Are you sure this is not poison? It looks... bubbly..." 

"No, it's meant to be bubbly... it's safe, trust me." Mono said.

Six lightly tapped on the bottle and saw a flurry of bubbles rising from the bottom, she found that amusing, and did it again. More and more bubbles floated from top to bottom, "Hey Mono. Look at this." She said flicking the bottle with her finger, making the bubbles flow. Mono sighed, Is she gonna drink it or not? 

Then she started shaking the bottle up and down, "Hey! Hey wait! Don't just shake it like that!" Mono snapped. 

"Why not?! It's fun..." 

 "Ah-" You know what? Just let it happen... "Nevermind... do as you like." Mono said, shrugging.

Six placed the bottle side ways again and tilted it slightly upwards. She grabbed the lid and started twisting it, she made tiny grunting sounds as she struggled to get it open, "Mono... can you give me a hand? I can't seem to..." The lid finally twisted open, "Oh nevermind I got-" the lid suddenly bursted open smacking Six in the face and sending her flying across the room, she softly landed against the cushions, she sat there wide eyed drenched with all over with soda, tiny pints fell from the edge of her hair and on to her clothes. 

Mono guffawed, clutching his sides as his laughter echoed around the bar, he laughed so hard that his throat and chest started to hurt, but he laughed all the same. "I can't even!" He said and rolled on the floor. 

Six stared at him, her features stern and humorless. her lips made a straight line as she stood up and lifted the edge of her blue sweater and coiled it above her midriff and wrung the water out of it. Mono was still laughing there, until he saw her starting at him, unamuzed. His laughter became nervous, then fell short. "Aw come on, it was just a bit of fun!" 

Six reached with her hand and pushed back the wet hair from her face. He saw her face, blushing and scowling.

"I... Uhhh." I should not have done that.

He heard a faint snorting noise, Six could no longer keep a straight face, her lips trembled and she bursted into laughter herself, that's very much the second time he'd seen her laugh like this.

------

What's this? Yes it's actually fluff. Yep I am very capable of writing it too! 

Tell me of any mistakes, and I'll see y'all very very soon! Stay safe, stay awsome.

Now imma travel to another dimension with my shiba plushie!