"Wassup I'm Malaysia"a girl walked up to me..she pretty.

"I'm Tarji"I smiled

"I'm Tarji"I smiled.

"Yo I'm not fucking with any of these bitches...so friend's?"she questioned.

"Yeah sure"I smiled again.

"I been working here for 2 years and I'm still not fucking with anyone"she rolled her eyes getting the brush and brushing her wig.

"Why you ain't fucking with em"I asked her.

"They be getting on my nerves"she rolled her eyes "Ari and Jayda be mean as hell...Alexis and Dream be thinking they bad and shit I could make a list about everyone in here"she shook her head.

I quickly changed into what I had to.

"Y'all up next"Nikka said calling us up and two other girls behind us

We walked out to the crowd...I got on my pole and looked at all the niggas around me.

I slowly went around the pole in a circular motion twice before swinging my body body upwards and coming back down slowly and forming a spilt.

I put my right leg over my left and stood back up slowly while money was getting thrown at me.

I jumped on the pole and went high up..I wrapped my body around it and tighten my legs around it together.

I let go making me upside down...I slowly locked my hands around the pole and unhooked my legs and spread them apart making them in a spilt again.

I danced for some more time until I was done.

All this stripping shit came easy to me because I was a Aerial Silk Dancer before.

I got all my money and went back to the back...I seen Karinae in the corner and mugged her.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Girl why y'all mugging each weren't y'all besties the other day"Malaysia nosey ass asked.

"Well we not anymore"I shrugged.