ƈԋαρƚҽɾ ϝσυɾƚҽҽɳ

NOT EDITED
PUBLISHED ONLY ON WATTPAD

NOT EDITEDPUBLISHED ONLY ON WATTPAD

"You just had to mention Diego?"

"Oh my gosh, stop it," I say, rubbing my temples. "It's been two days. I'd rather know why Louis isn't answering."

"Heather said when she came out from the cabin, Louis and his bag were gone so he left. He probably didn't charge it in the hospital or something."

"I don't think he'd do that, Marcel," I sigh.

"Boss!" Jackie comes running in, not even knocking on the door.

"What?" I say in a cold voice.

"They found the mole. He's in the torture room."

I stand up quickly and follow him out. I hear footsteps behind and I know Harry and Marcel are following.

"Who is he?"

"Justin Davis. 33 years old, been in the gang for 15 years. No wife, no kids."

"Did he say anything?" Harry ask.

"No, sir. He's just sitting there and smiling like he knows he won."

"I can assure you he'll talk when I'm done with him," I crack my knuckles.

"Here," Jackie opens the door and let us in, closing them behind and guarding them.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here," the guy, Justin, says. "I presume you want answers."

"You presume right. Why did you steal from me? The company papers, blueprints, financial statements... You're lucky nothing is released to the public."

"My boss wants the control over your mafia."

"He won't have it."

"You're so naive. All of you. You think I would be caught if I didn't want to?" we don't say anything. "I think you'll be getting mail soon. Come back here when you look at it." Justin shuts up and lets his head go backwards, resting there. It would be so easy to slit his throat open, he's exposed it.

"Harry? Go check the mail," I say instead. We wait for him to come back. It's so calm here, it's strange. Usually, the room is filled with screams, prayers and blood.

Harry comes back. "There's a big brown envelope that just got here not long ago."

I immediately start walking out, my brother's following. "Guard him," I say to Jackie.

We go to my office, locking the doors. Harry hands me the envelope and I carefully open it in case there is something hurtful inside. I spill the content of the envelope on the table.

USB stick, a little box and a note.

I put my gloves on and open the note. I read it and curse out loud, hitting the table and throwing the papers down.