ƈԋαρƚҽɾ ƚɯҽʅʋҽ

NOT EDITED
PUBLISHED ONLY ON WATTPAD

Wednesday was spent with us four on yet another date

Wednesday was spent with us four on yet another date. We were out the whole day. The groceries we brought in the morning weren't used. We first planned to stay inside watching movies and eating, cuddling on the couch and talking but that changed when Louis wanted ice cream. We all went together, Edward Marcel and I arguing about whose car to take while Louis laughed at us.

We are so whipped already, it's happening too fast.

After getting ice cream we went to the park nearby and sat in front of the fountain. We kinda lost track of time and spent few hours there, just talking and watching people. We played that game where you make stories about people you see.

One lady was talking furiously on the phone to the unlucky person on the other side of the line. "She looks like such a Karen," Louis commented. There was no need to think of the story, it was just that — she's Karen.

Two boys were walking a dog and taking. The story was: one with the dog is shyer than the other who was oblivious to the shy boy crush on him. The shy boy was blushing every time the other looked at him.

One man was dressed in expensive clothes and was reading something in his binder. Rising businessman, not arrogant — yet. And very unfortunate because he crashed with the Karen.

Then, we went driving with no destination and found ourselves at some random vineyard and wine tasting. They let us have wine even though we weren't invited because they knew who we are. Let's face it, almost everyone knows of us.

"Whatcha thinking about?" the voice of my brother pulls me from my thoughts.

"About our rendezvous yesterday."

"Ah, yes. It was phenomenal. Even though you got tipsy and tried to snog me," Marcel laughs.

"Ha. Ha. Ha," I say unamused.

"Don't forget I have a video of that and I'm not afraid to use it," Edward seriously says.

"So you'd blackmail me?"

"I already did."

"Who's going to be a partner for the photoshoot with Louis?" Marcel claps his hands as he asks us.

"I was promised I could on Monday," Edward mumbles, setting aside the papers he read and removing his reading glasses.

"Maybe you could wear that glasses, let's bring something new to the magazine."

"Why don't your models wear glasses if they need them?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Because of the reflection of lights, mostly. Sometimes they just don't want them to be on the pictures," he shrugs. (When we had to be photographed for the school yearbook, I was the only one from the class told to remove glasses and idk why XD)