"just by the name you can understand that they are beast creatures who have tails. So, there are 9 tailed beasts in total which are: One Tails, Two Tails, Three Tails and it goes upto Nine Tails. More the Tails more the chakra they have. These Tailed Beast are considered to be the first beings on the earth...though there is no evidence to prove it. Some say that they were split from a single mass of chakra while some say that they were the progenitor of chakra. Due to their immense power they are worshipped as guardians of the world.

Even among these Tailed-Beasts the Nine Tails is horrifyingly strong. It alone has the chakra equal to total of all other tailed beasts chakra. No one has ever seen him." Naruto felt a familiar ring in the name 'Nine Tails'. It felt like he knows that name for years yet he can't remember it.

"Nine-Tails"...

"It's not Nine Tails Naruto how many times do I have to tell you. It's Kura--"

Blurred memories started to flash in his mind. Seeing Naruto spacing out Kiba snapped his fingers and brought him to reality. "You there?" He asked.
"Y-yeah I am-I am alright. Please go on" Naruto stuttered in his words as he was shocked by the sudden frame of memory he had right now.

"So few years ago....maybe 6-7 years ago these Tailed-Beasts suddenly disappeared. Every Tailed-Beasts had a fixed habitat but none of them were found there. When the Anbu Black ops teams were sent to investigate these places they found scrolls there. Every habitat had a scroll and inside these scrolls was the chakra of Tailed Beasts."

"So the Tailed Beasts turned into scrolls?" asked Naruto.

"Nah. More like Tailed Beasts put their chakra in the scrolls and vanished. And the one responsible for this is...Akatsuki" as Kiba said that name Naruto noticed how the faces of his friends suddenly changed. Expression which displayed a great deal of anger and revenge.

"It's too late we should go and visit Kushina-san. We can talk about this later." Sasuke really didn't want to hear that name again...that damn name....The Akatsuki. "Wait Sasuke. We can't stop in midway lets finish with this" listening to Neji's words Sasuke had no choice but to agree with him.

"So...what is this Akatsuki?.." Asked Naruto.

"It is a group of shinobis--"
"Group of Terrorists Neji" Sasuke interrupted Neji to correct his words.

"Yeah...group of terrorists. There are supposedly 8 members in Akatsuki. It's them who are behind all these uncertainties... Killing shinobis, putting Kages into coma, infiltrating village and causing havoc. What is their aim?,what they want ?no one knows..maybe they are doing this just for fun or maybe they are plotting something big." With this Neji finished his explanation.

The shop went completely silent. Naruto mentally released a deep sigh after listening to so many new things...Akatsuki, Kages, Chakra scrolls, Tailed Beasts, Nine-Tails...all these words were constantly revolving in his head. But keeping aside all these thoughts he got up from his seat as everyone looked at him. He went back inside the shop and started writing something on a piece of paper. Everyone present there were looking at him confused.

"What are you all looking at?" Naruto then put the piece of paper in Sakura's hand who was sitting in the middle seat. Everyone shared a look at the paper as the expression on their face suddenly changed. They had a grinning face with a hint of sweatdrop. "So yes, that is the bill. Pay it" Naruto said.

"You see Naruto...." all of them put their hands inside the pocket and pulled out its inside to show it was empty. Again the shop went silent...it took a liitle time  for Naruto to accept the fact that his friends had no money with them. "Oye oye you all--" before Naruto could say further they started running.