💘𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!💘

Start from the beginning

Cartman tried to turn back around to continue battering Butters. Kenny stopped him and shoved Cartman to the ground with a singular push. Kenny balled his hands into a fist, the adrenaline in his veins pulsated throughout his whole body. He shot an dirty, enraged look at Cartman in absolute disgust at such an filthy human being.

Kenny spat in his face and stomped on the side of Cartman's face and leant down closer to him so he could hear him,

“Butters isn’t the only one who’s uncomfy sitting next to you, the whole f****ng school hates you. you’re nothing but a low-life, self pretentious, awful waste of human life. society be better off without you in it, so get the F*** out of here before I beat the living s*** out of you,”

Cartman stood up and dusted himself. He rolled his eyes and left the scene, he was scared and offended, but tried to not let it show on his face.
Kenny turned to face the crowd,

“You all better p*ss off, the shows over now f*** off, all of you,”

The crowd dispersed off and left the two boys alone, muttering away to themselves in surprise.

Kenny slumped onto the floor next to Butters, and wrapped an arm around him. Butters hugged Kenny and burrowed his face into his chest, sobbing his poor heart out.

Kenny wrapped Butters into a tight embrace, his mouth not opening once as he let the poor boy spill his emotions out onto his orange coat.

The bell had already rung long ago, and the eerie playground was now empty with the exception of the two boys -who were still hugging each other. Not a soul in sight was to be seen, and the atmosphere was nice and serene. (heheh)

Butters slowly started to calm down and had stopped crying. He looked up at Kenny, with snot dribbling down his nose and his eyes glistened in the sunlight that shone on his pale face.

“I think I got your coat a little wet,” Butters giggled, his voice a little muffled due to his blocked and stuffy nose.
Kenny reassured him, “It's alright honey, as long as you’re okay, I’ll be here for you. lets skip class and go to the medical room, and I’ll walk you home today after school,”

Butters nodded and they stood up and started to journey their way to the infirmary/medical room.
Butters stopped in his tracks and grabbed Kenny’s hand. Kenny turned to face Butters to see what’s up.

“Hey kenny?”
“Yeah?”

“... Thank you, you really are the greatest,”

Kenny smiled and the two continued to walk. He thought to himself
‘Damn, 5 days isnt enough. I want to date Butters for longer’

💘

"Uh Butters can I ask you a question?" Kenny said as they continued walking hand in hand.

"Well sure you can ask me anything!" Butters smiled sweetly.

"How come you just let him beat you up like that? I mean... it's hard for me to resist punching him in the face when im not fighting him."

"Well I felt really bad for humiliating him so I guess I kinda deserve it and besides I wouldnt want to hurt the fella he's one of my best friends."

"WHAT??- he is not one of your best friends he treats you like absolute s*** and gives no remorse and every time he's nice to you it's because he wants you for something. You are the sweetest person I know and you don't deserve any of that!!"

Butters went red and looked at the floor he didn't really know how to accept compliments.
"That's so nice of you Kenny, thank you." Was all he could manage to say
"I'm just telling the truth," Kenny stated as they got to the nurses office.

"What seems to be the problem?" questioned the nurse.
"Isn't it obvious?" Kenny pointed at Butters who had 2 black eyes, a bloody nose and a busted lip among other bruises and scratches caused by Cartman.

"Let's get this over with..." the nurse rolled her eyes and scowled at Butters.

"What happened to you then?" She continued.

"Uh I-I fell into...a..um stinging nettle bush and then a.... Uhh a tennis ball hit my eye?" Butters said although it sounded like he was asking a question.

"Sure that's what they all say I know you got into a fight." the nurse replied bluntly.
"Y-yeah well it was my fault I started it ma'am," Butters looked at the floor.

"Ha I bet you did," the nurse says handed Butters an ice pack.
"You can go back to class now McCormick."

"Can't I stay with Butters to make sure he's ok?" Kenny pleaded.
"As if! That's just an excuse to skip class, now get out of my sight." The nurse said, raising her voice a little.

Butters swallowed dryly and said a small goodbye to Kenny who secretly waited outside.

An hour passed and Butters finally came out of the nurses office with a bandage on his arm and some plasters on his cuts. His face was red and blotchy, it was obvious that he had been crying more in there.

Kenny felt really bad because he could see Butters was really upset and in a few days he might be even more upset due to the dreaded breakup.

"Oh Kenny! I didn't expect you to be here, what a nice surprise!" Butters grinned, rubbing his eyes.
"Hi Butters are you ok?" Kenny asked still feeling a bit worried.
"I'm as right as rain now your here!" Butters held Kenny's hand as they walked down the corridor together.

"So...are you free tonight?"