fantasy

i wish i could just run away from everything. start a new life. when i'm older i'll probably move to somewhere with a really pretty forest and live in it, hopefully bring my cat willow too. i'd live in a cottage and everyday me and willow would go out on adventures and find cool stuff. i'd have a lot of collections. id like to move there with my s/o too. in the summers we could go out and swim in the creek and then go out looking for cool rocks and such. id point out cool mushrooms and we'd climb trees and just wander aimlessly. at the end of the day we would go back home and we would make something for dinner. we would sit at our little two person table next to a large window and eat while we compare what we found. we'd climb onto our roof and stargaze while talking about life. one of us might have a job that helps us pay for our stuff and we don't really worry about it. we grow most of our food in a garden next to our house. willow likes to stargaze with us. in the wintertime we could play in the snow and then when we got too cold we go inside and make hot chocolate. we would sit near the fireplace and cuddle, also with willow laying at our feet. we would usually come back from the forest with our knees stained from the dirt or grass and have sticks and leaves stuck in our hair. i really really wish that happens.